Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1409 Posts

·
Registered
30,966 Posts
Sania is better than any of the other girls is exactly what I said :tape:. Now that you know this is a women's only forum you can stop trying to argue it :help:.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Angelique Kerber

·
Registered
683 Posts
^^
It's apparent that you couldn't differentiate the fine line between a deliberation and an argument!

Honestly, I find it incredibly unbelievable to see there was hardly any effort at least to acknowledge the talent and achievements of Indian women in form of a virtual forum section! Such a response is even worse than the ignorant/arrogant Indian Sports Authorities because at least they do little in real by honoring those players.

Hope my concern is understood, and now I won't lose my sleep over it :shrug:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I am a big fan of her, but I don`t think Kerber needs a player forum right now.She has not so much fans, maybe it could end like the ALG-forum:help:

·
Registered
683 Posts
For my little deliberation about Tennis India here, BlueTrees has left RED Reputation on my profile and also this comment - Troll. Idiot. Loser.

This is not the first time it happened but something is wrong with the attitude of some people here. I mean it. Such antics doesn't deter me because I've faced loads of people during my 15+ years of life in the United States. Grow up!

·
Registered
683 Posts
You go away, uncivilized :tape:

I got one more RED from Kev:

You don't have to posts it in the player forum request thread.

I don't know why such appalling behavior is tolerated by the Admin(s) here. This is nothing less than bullying :confused:

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Giorgi pliz.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Is it possible to delete the Anna-Lena Grönefeld player forum? Nobody posts there and now she is just a doubles player.
She doesn`t need more than one thread.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Or just "Europe" section and "Africa" section then no more rest of world :p.
That's what we're going to do.
The player forum section is going to be divided by continent (Africa, America, Asia, Europe, Oceania). I'm gonna start on it now, it will take a while, so player forums might be a little messy for the next hours ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
'player forums'

what i don't understand is how Russia is Europe or anything?.. Russia is Russia and it should have been given a separate forum like America's.

·
Banned
17,826 Posts
I nominate Jovanovski, McHale and Dulgheru :wavey:

·
Registered
364 Posts
The player forum section is going to be divided by continent (Africa, America, Asia, Europe, Oceania)
that is a bad idea... if this were not tennis but football, then it's ok, but with tennis we do not need to complicate matters to such an extent that we are unable to compare the popularity of each respective forum.

41 - 60 of 1409 Posts