·
Registered
85,861 Posts

for all who are blocked

Reactions: Bodensee

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
What a pitty Torben and Donna broke up. I thought they were going somewhere. I think he's a reasonable coach and hope he can do some nice work. Now, this tea is very strange. I wonder what happened, because they both seemed to be good people for me.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
What a pitty Torben and Donna broke up. I thought they were going somewhere. I think he's a reasonable coach and hope he can do some nice work. Now, this tea is very strange. I wonder what happened.
Vekic and Wawrinka were pretty good at keeping things apparently amicable after their (different kind of) split by the simple expedient of never mentioning it, so it's not a pattern with her. Beltz mentioned "Team Donna" and not Donna by herself, which could be a clue.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with Donna's response. Torben originally stated they split because of differences on practice and tournament schedule (seriously? 🤣), and Donna said it's the first she's heard of it. So he obviously isn't stating the real reason behind the split and it's okay for Vekic to clear that up from her perspective.

·
Registered
31,735 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with Donna's response. Torben originally stated they split because of differences on practice and tournament schedule (seriously? 🤣), and Donna said it's the first she's heard of it. So he obviously isn't stating the real reason behind the split and it's okay for Vekic to clear that up from her perspective.
Cause it simply sounds better than "I wanted too much money" or "she was too cheap". It´s always about the cash and especially in these times.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Cause it simply sounds better than "I wanted too much money" or "she was too cheap". It´s always about the cash and especially in these times.
No doubt. Stephanie Myles is very accurate when it comes to WTA coaching news and she said this:

So he already has a new job 🤣 I knew it from the moment I saw Torben's tweet that this was another Kamau/Sloane/Puig situation. The question is... who is the Puig in this case? My guess is Anisimova, who appears to be coachless after splitting with Carlos Rodriguez and has Nike $ to pay. But it's anyone's guess...

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
How can you say this...
I doubt thats the real reason...
...and follow it with this?
Shitty move from Donna to reply to that tweet imo, kinda throw him under the bus after he helped her to achieve her best career rankings/results.

Seems to be this generation attitude of bitting the hand that feeds them. Dumb!!
Donna has (supposedly) confirmed exactly what you wrote in your first response, so why are you being so sanctimonious? What would you have preferred that she said?

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
How about don’t put everything on social media especially if it is a cover up just to save face? Furthermore, when you know a personality like Donna will say something.

But you’re getting on Donna?

Damn Boomers

·
Registered
15,565 Posts
How about don’t put everything on social media especially if it is a cover up just to save face? Furthermore, when you know a personality like Donna will say something.

But you’re getting on Donna?

Damn Boomers
The tweets are still up which is rare in cases like this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
The tweets are still up which is rare in cases like this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Does he not come off as a messy coach by doing this?

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Reactions: Ed Hominan

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Reactions: palttoonnappi
1101 - 1120 of 1140 Posts