·
Registered
85,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I am surprised, it was going well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So am i, i wonder whether Donna got a bit lax with her work ethic and was enjoying the break a bit more than she should have, just a thought.
It looks maybe the coach initiated the breakup, i'm sure she will not be without a coach for long.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
What a weird reason to split up

·
Registered
644 Posts
Maybe he is one of the few in Tennis who has genuine principles and was annoyed at the way she got involved in the Adria Tour and the excuses afterwards.
Angie make that call!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Expected this response. No way they would split because of scheduling...

·
30,885 Posts
Shitty move from Donna to reply to that tweet imo, kinda throw him under the bus after he helped her to achieve her best career rankings/results.

Seems to be this generation attitude of bitting the hand that feeds them. Dumb!!

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Shitty move from Donna to reply to that tweet imo, kinda throw him under the bus after he helped her to achieve her best career rankings/results.

Seems to be this generation attitude of bitting the hand that feeds them. Dumb!!
So much this. I dislike that Ex Wawrinka girl longtime...

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

It seems to all learn from each other in terms of clapping back using tweets.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

1081 - 1100 of 1140 Posts