Tennis Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1063 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Osaka has still yet to announce her coach for 2020.
I think Naomis Coach will either be Wim Fissette (as has long being speculated) or Sven Groeneveld and to be quite frank I would welcome both of them. Osaka needs someone who is seasoned and has a lot of experience and Wim & Sven both have it.

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
I think Naomis Coach will either be Wim Fissette (as has long being speculated) or Sven Groeneveld and to be quite frank I would welcome both of them. Osaka needs someone who is seasoned and has a lot of experience and Wim & Sven both have it.
My opinion is Groeneveld the best one..he is calm and quiet and knows what to do....Fissette also always with his own team and his own agenda..

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Daniel Vallverdú (former coach of Murray, Berdych, Dimitrov, Wawrinka) is going to coach KaPlis. Olga Savchuk also in the team, probably as additional support.

Published on Karo's official site.

(Irrelevant, but still important - he's hot, ladies and gents :hearts:)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Daniel Vallverdú (former coach of Murray, Berdych, Dimitrov, Wawrinka) is going to coach KaPlis. Olga Savchuk also in the team, probably as additional support.

Published on Karo's official site.

(Irrelevant, but still important - he's hot, ladies and gents :hearts:)
Hopefully he follows the WTA. He is hot and youngish, I am sure hubby will be keeping a close eye.

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
Simona Halep

Daniel, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me this year. (Actually, for the many years that you have been by my side.) For your hard work, patience and belief in me. We end our collaboration with a Wimbledon trophy and a great friendship...we couldn't ask for more!

I wish you only the best and who knows, the future might hold another chapter for us 🤗🙏

·
Premium Member
3,462 Posts
Naomi Osaka apparently has finished her Vacation at the Turks & Caicos Islands in the Carribean so I expect some Coach Announcement from her within the next week or next two weeks.

·
Registered
52,809 Posts

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
DEAD!!! 🥵🥵

·
Registered
83,498 Posts
1041 - 1060 of 1063 Posts