Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone say if the new PlayTennis mag. is out? Normally it should be some time now (weeks even) but I can't find it anywhere :confused:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
lots of magazines have a double issue during summer, no clue about play tennis as i don't buy it, but you might wanna check that

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Playtennis is often very late. Sometimes the next mag should almost come out when the previous isn't there yet. :(
I haven't found the september magazine yet either. I'm going out shopping later today, I'll take a look then to see if it's there. I'll let you know if I find it! :)

·
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I bought it today. To bad nothing yet about Justine's US Open win.

Thanx for the responses :)

Reactions: Wimanna

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
I don't like this magazine. I had it for 2 years but I didn't renew it for 2 main reasons;

1) Hardly any new information. The info is too general. Only the middle part with the regional news is interesting.

2)1 mistake after the other. Lots of the 'facts' they write about are just wrong (like results of old matches)

·
Registered
12,086 Posts
arn said:
I don't like this magazine. I had it for 2 years but I didn't renew it for 2 main reasons;

1) Hardly any new information. The info is too general. Only the middle part with the regional news is interesting.

2)1 mistake after the other. Lots of the 'facts' they write about are just wrong (like results of old matches)
So true Arne...lots of mistakes in it...

·
Registered
15,688 Posts
wimanna said:
So true Arne...lots of mistakes in it...
I like it for the pictures, that's all. It's true, the results are often wrong :eek:

I don't know if I'll renew the subscription...

Well I saw an article about Kirsten Flipkens in the news paper some days ago:
"Kirsten Flipkens: winner of Roland Garros and US Open" :eek::eek:
BIG mistake ;)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
arn said:

I totally agree with you! I just buy it because I can't find anything better.
It's still better then nothing... :p
Is there another Tennis Magazine in Belgium in Dutch?

·
5,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BelgianGirl said:
I totally agree with you! I just buy it because I can't find anything better.
It's still better then nothing... :p
Is there another Tennis Magazine in Belgium in Dutch?
For me the same, because of the pics and not a better alternative. They should put more people on a magazine like this i think.

·
36,597 Posts
for an alternative be sure to check out my sig *cough* you gotta love those shameless plugs :angel:

·
36,597 Posts
we have large pictures! can't you like just imagine the shiny paper? ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts