Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after weeks of speculations and thinking what those french are gonna do at roland garros, I say it's only fitting to place out bets, two days before the actual draw comes out.

1. venus and serena are placed in opposite sides of the draw.
2. kim and Justine are also on opposite sides of the draw.
3. Kim will be in venus' half and amelie will be placed in that half also.
4. The french wants Justine to eliminate Serena if she gets that far and make way for a amelie final with Justine. Justine is the french belgium after all.
5. Jennifer capriati of course will be placed in serena's half also.
6. Lindsay Davenport will be placed in Kim's half.

Those are my bets for the main draw.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
maccardel said:
Well after weeks of speculations and thinking what those french are gonna do at roland garros, I say it's only fitting to place out bets, two days before the actual draw comes out.

1. venus and serena are placed in opposite sides of the draw.
2. kim and Justine are also on opposite sides of the draw.
3. Kim will be in venus' half and amelie will be placed in that half also.
4. The french wants Justine to eliminate Serena if she gets that far and make way for a amelie final with Justine. Justine is the french belgium after all.
5. Jennifer capriati of course will be placed in serena's half also.
6. Lindsay Davenport will be placed in Kim's half.

Those are my bets for the main draw.
I think Venus and Serena will be placed on opposite sides also. If this happens Venus HAS to be on Kim's side as she can't be on the same side as Justine. I agree the French want Justine to eliminate Serena. I rhink Venus will draw Mauresmo in her quarter, Davenport will be in Henin's quarter and Rubin will be in Kim's quarter. This leaves Capriati to end up in Serena's quarter.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Oh wait, I take it all back. Since Monica is injured and clearly not anywhere near the top of her game, she will probably have the best draw ever and it wont matter because of her foot.. :(

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well at least I think that I was half right...good I guess except that 1 and 4 had to be either one or the other and 3 and 4 had to be the same too. It couldn't be both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts