Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All hail Tina the Terrible. :bounce:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Oops!! Dokic just broke back..... :eek:

Tina must be started thinking that she is going to take this match..... Focus girl!!! I am sure you can do it!!! :)

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Dokic is a mess :mad:

Good for Tina though...I love to watch her play with that extreme FH grip

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tina won it and the board went haywire. I thought my edit didn't go through. I said on another board that Tina would pull this off. Yay Tina.

·
Registered
677 Posts
everyone can beat dokic now...me too...it's not important to be "terrible"...as Tina...just be in the court...jelena will beat herself alone...

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
80+ unforced errors from Dokic just speak for themselevs.

By the way did anyone know Pisnik is coached by Brit commentator Petchey?

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
only a mild upset. in fact Pisnik has had some good results this year and may actually have been the slight favorite considering the variety she has in her game which would bother Miss "UE's are my specialty" Dokic. Actually she made just as many (or even more) than Daniela did when you consider that far fewer games were played!

·
Registered
677 Posts
all these unforcd errors and she arrived to play a third set???mmm...she's great,Jelena...

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
not a surprise.... well, it is a surprise. dokic is better than pisnik. but when she's determined to make unforced error after unforced error, she's very vulnerable to a game like Tina's. she tried to fight back in set three, but it just wasn't enough. congrats to Tina, but Dokic must find her way out of this slump. This year has been a DISASTER, and it's going to start to cost her in the rankings.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
at least she doesn't have to go down to Conchi again :rolleyes:

Congrats to Tina :wavey:

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Dokic is really in a slide here. hopefully she can pull herself out of it soon.
congrats to pisnik.

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
bajangurl said:
at least she doesn't have to go down to Conchi again :rolleyes:

Congrats to Tina :wavey:
Damn u joy...now I have to clean off my computer...I thought you said "at least she doesnt have to go down on Conchi again" and then I had to re-read it because I couldnt believe u would say such a thing :eek: :eek: LOL

1 - 20 of 39 Posts