Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the biggest jerk except for Hitler (probably his big example).

He said today that the Netherlands are full (well, he said that before ;) but he promised his party not to say it again), he wants to close the borders, end the Schengen-pact. He doesn't want to forbid muslim-organisations (wow, it's a miracle!), but wants to control them in everything they do.
This guy is sick! It's unbelievable that still many people in the Netherlands are going to vote for him. I hope that he opened their eyes today, and that everybody sees now what kind of person he is, and that they will not get 20 seats.

Stop Livable Holland!

Ok, I'm done with it all. I wished I was 18!!!!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
They already changed the visa laws to go and live in Holland for non EU people! One of my friends here in Australia (she's Malaysian) is married to a Dutch guy, and they want to go back to Holland so he can work there, but for her to go, her husband has to have been working in Holland for 6 months and the company has to sponsor her or something... they don't want to be apart for 6 months, so they stay in Australia! I don't know who made that new law, but I think it sucks for people who are married to a Dutch person and they can't even go and live with them in their country!

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know about that law. And it doesn't suck IMO. It's meant to stop Turkish and Marrocan guys to marry girls from their own country just to get them in the Netherlands. Fake-marriages.
If that was all he wanted...

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I agree and he tries to play it smart by saying that imans should be allowed to discriminate gays. Does he realy think we fell for that?:mad:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
for people who don`t understand what I mean by that he is gay himself.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
adnil said:
I know about that law. And it doesn't suck IMO. It's meant to stop Turkish and Marrocan guys to marry girls from their own country just to get them in the Netherlands. Fake-marriages.
If that was all he wanted...
Yes, I can understand that, but my friend has been married to the guy for at least a couple of years, and it's not like she married him just to get into Holland, so for her it does suck! :(

btw, Pim sounds like an idiot, and I hope not too many people wil vote for him!

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good news. LN might put him out of the party. Never thought those people there actually had brains, but maybe I was wrong!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
he is an attentionseeker, if he thinks it so full here, why doesn`t he go away himself?

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess so.
Only LN doesn't want to have the "extreme-right" image, so they asked him not to say that the Netherlands are full again. And look at what he said now! I forgot to mention that he wants to allow discrimination (yes, he wants to change the constitution!)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
they want him to say the netherlands are busy, talking about hypocrite behavior :rolleyes:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,223 Posts
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee! Advil, don't you know that all polsiticians everywhere are the same? I mean, goodness, in our own Parliment in Ottawa it is a daily show of "Stupid Human Tricks!" :D :D :D

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Barrie, that's fine for you, but this man is extreme-right, and it scares me that people wanna vote for him!
and I would still prefer you to call me adnil.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
It scares me too, don`t these people know history?

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
apparently not!
Or they really want the muslims out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
People stuck in the present have no need for foresight and no use for hindsight. Expect this party to make modest, though not huge, gains come election time.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I hope nobody votes for leefbaar nederland, with or without fortuyn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts