Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here we go again. Dani is seeded 4th and gets a first round bye. In the second round she will play the winner of Miss Qualifyerova vs Miss Qualifierovski. Hoping for a sucess there, she will then play the winner of (presumably) Dementieva vs Martinez which looks pretty grim for Dani taking into account her recent track record against these two. Let's hope that they trip up against the qualifiers they face in the first round.

Top of the pile is Dave Lindsayport while at the other end of the draw is Jenni Cap who will partner Dani in doubles, so I read somewhere.

As always the Cocktail Party will be supporting you all the way.

D- A- N- I- E- L- A

Good Luck Dani

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Looks like Dani will get into the 3rd round without major trouble.
I like where that 3rd round matchup is going.
Daniela vs. Dementieva :hearts: My Dream Match!!!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
GrahamD said:
Here we go again. Dani is seeded 4th and gets a first round bye. In the second round she will play the winner of Miss Qualifyerova vs Miss Qualifierovski. Hoping for a sucess there, she will then play the winner of (presumably) Dementieva vs Martinez which looks pretty grim for Dani taking into account her recent track record against these two. Let's hope that they trip up against the qualifiers they face in the first round.

:haha: graham:haha:

at current form, not even the 3rd round is secure.

..and who's dani's doubles partner? :confused:

:wavey:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
marq didnt you read what Graham wrote?! Daniela is teaming up with Jen Cap again!!! hmm.. pretty funni how Lindsey and Jen withdrew from Toronto because of an 'injury' but seems good to play in New Haven!!! :mad: what.. is it the Canada Vs. America rivarly??! :rolleyes:

anyways... screw that..!!!

GOOOO DDDAAANNIIIIEEELLLLAAAAA!!!!!!! kick some booties!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

im so use to writing in the 'prime' colours of the tournament! lol i wrote in all green this week cause moogie told me that green was the 'main' colour at Rogers Cup - even tho i think its blue.. anyways.. whats the 'main' color for New Haven??!'

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
btw..that green...and using colours globally is great...
orientation is soo easy now...no prob 2 find mandy's+pinky's posts :)
i think that ill choose some colour too...i like green+orange
most of all...maybe i can write 2colour posts...or ill choose indigo-its nice and great 4 reading...(i mean...pink is hard to read but magenta is readable...)

·
Registered
4,079 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Albireo said:
He's an
because he writes for some back street rag that's in some country hick town in the middle of nowhere in an insignificant little state no-one gives a shit about. Just like the
on the GM board, it's best to ignore
like this rather than to flame them which only serves to fuel their fire even more which is what they want. Frankly, I don't give a shit because he's probably a nobody not worth giving a shit about. :fiery: :devil:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bracey said:
I'm sure Albireo was just concerned when posting this! I'm glad he has shared it with us. It's good to defend Dani!
Sorry, I didn't make that clear, I'm not flaming Albi for posting it, I'm just saying I couldn't care less what an insignificant little nobody has to say in his local rag.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
All I know is that Daniela has a terrible record against Dementieva. :(

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Eurosport:
Code:
[B]
T 21 Aug 19:00 - 20:30 QF [color=red]Live[/color]
F 22 Aug 19:00 - 20:30 SF [color=red]Live[/color]
S 23 Aug 21:00 - 22:00 Final
[/B]

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Come on Daniela
Have a great tournament and build some confidence

I am getting really worried for her now, before even when she was losing it was okay as her ranking was top 8 so confidence wise that would have helped her to know even though she wasn't playing her best tennis she was still top 8,but now she could slip out of the top 10 :sad:

Come on Daniela :bounce:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
after reading article - haha buddy your hilarious!!!! now how bout i stick my fist down your throat eh? :fiery:
but seriously one thing for sure is that im 'getting use' to all this bull everyone is saying about Daniela that i jus daze off because i kno these people knno BULL about Daniela personally - they jus should keep their mouths shut, but they're reporters... they CANT shut up..... - Daniela's a strong fighter - Keep Your Head Up High Daniela!!! :yeah: :hug:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
paycheck said:
All I know is that Daniela has a terrible record against Dementieva. :(
Elena leads the head to head 5-2.
With the first 3 won by Elena, the next two won by Daniela and the last two won by Elena. But all their matches have been pretty close except for the last one.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I think the press should really shut up about Daniela needing to eat and all that!!! Don't they get sick of writing the same stuff over and over again!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
JLDementieva said:
I think the press should really shut up about Daniela needing to eat and all that!!! Don't they get sick of writing the same stuff over and over again!
obviously they dont get tired from repeitions.. :mad: they morons...........!!!!!!!! they jus like to piss her fans off :fiery:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
obviously they dont get tired from repeitions.. :mad: they morons...........!!!!!!!! they jus like to piss her fans off :fiery:
I'm just glad they don't ask Daniela about it that much anymore, it used to be the same old questions at every press conference!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
According to the doubles draw on the PP thread over on GM, Dani will not be defending her doubles title this year. She won it last year with ASV.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
yeh i jus went to the Pilot Pen official site and Daniela is not in the doubles draw... seems like Daniela is still recovering from the loss of Arantxa?? :sad:

this means Daniela can concentrate a bit more on her singles play.. so she doesnt have to use up so much 'fuel' coming up into the US Open..

1 - 20 of 165 Posts