Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victory 6,0 6,4 with Stubbs, a good news which mean that she will may be play in toronto, Hope to see Mary doing a good double tournament, and hope to see her healthy next week :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :wavey:

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you think that Mary did a presse conference after her match???because i'd love to know what she said about her injury.... Is she playing with a little injury or is she OK, maybe her pain during her match against Tanasugarn was a wrong alert....???
Hope that she is OK :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Mary doesn't play if she thinks the injury is bad...So I think it was "wrong alert"!!Mary plays with Stubbsy so well...I love this team!!
They can be top 20 dubs team after this year!!

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,135 Posts
nicolas cizeron said:
Do you think that Mary did a presse conference after her match???because i'd love to know what she said about her injury.... Is she playing with a little injury or is she OK, maybe her pain during her match against Tanasugarn was a wrong alert....???
Hope that she is OK :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

Il y a un article dans l'équipe d'aujourd'hui, je te dirai ça demain dès que je l'aurai lu. Mais apparement ce n'est pas le dos mais la même blessure que l'open d'australie en 2002. (abdos)

:angel: :angel: :angel:

· Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
saby said:
Il y a un article dans l'équipe d'aujourd'hui, je te dirai ça demain dès que je l'aurai lu. Mais apparement ce n'est pas le dos mais la même blessure que l'open d'australie en 2002. (abdos)

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Oui je l'ai lue il était plutôt alarmiste mais si Mary a joué et gagné c'est qu'elle a eue l'accord du médecin ca ne doit donc pas être la blessure aux abdos qu'elle s'était fait à l'OA, je pense que c'était une fausse alerte, je l'espère en tout cas pour Mary, car il lui faut des matchs.
Merci quand même a+ :wavey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.