Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
She is just so cool, what a great match 34 winners!! :bounce: :bounce:
Mary seems to have her rythm now, don't know who she is suppose to play after but if i was mary's next opponent i would be scared :)

Mary is just THE BEST!! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
The match was shown on Eurosport over here and I could hardly bear to watch!
Another excellent peformance from Mary, who'll now surely be back in the Top 50. She's reached the Last 16 at both Wimbledon and the US Open, unseeded both times! Here's to another victory and a Quarter-Final berth!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congratulations Mary! I'm sure that you will arrive to the top 10 very soon because you're a very big tennis player...come on!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Congratulation Mary !!! you are on the good way, go girl

I hope Mary will play an excellent match against Miskina, she can beat her for sure.

Article from US Open

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congratulations Mary!
In the next round,please hit more winners and less unforced errors~
Myskina will be a piece of cake to you!!

·
Banned
403 Posts
Next competitor

Edman said:
Congratulations Mary!
Edman, can you tell me Mary Pierce's next competitor is Russian Anastasia Myskina in forth round of U.S. open? :eek: :confused:

Edman,你可否告訴我知,皮雅絲(Mary Pierce)在美國公開賽中的第四圈(即十六強)的對手係俄羅斯的美絲堅娜(Anastasia Myskina)? :eek: :confused:

·
Banned
403 Posts
She does not have to step her again the competitor Asagoe Shinbou concurrently compatriot - Sugiyama Ai's bad record, then really was too good. :sad:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
PierceCheng said:
Edman, can you tell me Mary Pierce's next competitor is Russian Anastasia Myskina in forth round of U.S. open? :eek: :confused:

Edman,你可否告訴我知,皮雅絲(Mary Pierce)在美國公開賽中的第四圈(即十六強)的對手係俄羅斯的美絲堅娜(Anastasia Myskina)? :eek: :confused:
Yes,her next opponent is Anastasia Myskina.
Let's support her to rush in the quarter final :lol:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Well I won't know how Mary gets on today. As in some hours I will be flying back from Egypt to England.

Best Of Luck Mary

What ever happens WELL DONE !!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Edman said:
Congratulations Mary!
I see I am not the only one who is a little concerned about those unforced errors, yes 34 winners is awsome :eek: , but She made less aces more double foults and unforced errors in pretty short match :sad:
I am not worried about today's meeting with Miskina at all, but I hope Mary will play a good match against Henin in quaterfinal.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Great !!!!

emmm...Great win Mary!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'd just like to know...when will Mary play Myskina...and which court....hopefully it'll be a showcourt!!!!!....anybody knows???? :confused:

You see...we Asians haven't got the luxury of seeing many matches at Starsports....so....I'm dying for Mary to have a showcourt to play....so I can see my fave star!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Go Mary.....destroy the Russian Myskina!!!!!!! :fiery:

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
mamno_MARYFAN said:

I'd just like to know...when will Mary play Myskina...and which court....hopefully it'll be a showcourt!!!!!....anybody knows???? :confused:

You see...we Asians haven't got the luxury of seeing many matches at Starsports....so....I'm dying for Mary to have a showcourt to play....so I can see my fave star!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Go Mary.....destroy the Russian Myskina!!!!!!! :fiery:

It's the second match today on the Armstrong Court, after Sugiyama vs. Schiavone.

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
Pooh! I've just seen on the US Open website that the Mary/Myskina match is actually third on court - Sugiyama's singes match is followed by a Men's Doubles. Britsh Teletext obviously only lists the singles matches... So the match will be much later than I'd thought, plus there's been a rain delay!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
mamno_MARYFAN said:
You see...we Asians haven't got the luxury of seeing many matches at Starsports....:
they actually showed the 3rd round match! about 3 hours later after her match ended. it was raining at that time, so mary came and telling me not to sleep :) i went to bed at about 5 a.m. that day...

·
Registered
751 Posts
Me too!!!

Ashwu, I also slept at 5 a.m this morning while waiting for Mary's match!!!! ;)

I've been waiting all nite...and all they show were repeats of yesterday's matches.... :(

damn this rain.... :(

But I can't deny that I'm very excited rite now....this could be Mary's golden oppurtunity at the US open....think what her performance so far would do to her confidence...!!!

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts