Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: so you're like brad pitt right?

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
If he thinks kim is ugly then he means it, and who cares what he looks like he was talking about kim.:rolleyes:

And for the record i think she is ugly too.:p

(And dont give me all this crap that its doesnt matter what she looks like she is a tennis player.......ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ, because image is very important in womens tennis today)

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I hate Fila so much, Kim looks so weird, Nike suits her MUCH better. But now she gets more sponsors cos she can show around their labels on the ugly Fila clothes :eek:

·
Registered
677 Posts
:mad: if a tennisplayer could choose between being number 5 or looking like anna kournikova and being number 40sth, I think most of them would prefer #5. :rolleyes: image :rolleyes: djeeezes
there are a lot of tennisplayers, that aren't cute, but do we have to be negative???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
677 Posts
this conversation is over :D

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Anna is 33 and former top 10 and looks a million times better than kim, i agree she looked better in nike but that doesnt take away the fact she has an ugly face. This is not meant to be an argument but more of an opinion, but if someone can say "she is sexy or good-looking", why cant someone say she is ugly, both r commenting on her looks?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Note: the pic above is just to prove that just because Kim doesn't try to be Anna Kornikova doesn't make her ugly

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
yes, she does look ugly - too much eye shadow, or something

1 - 20 of 41 Posts