Tennis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
Graham, and you complain about the ammount of cold showers i gotta take, well you are responsible you know? :devil:

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :kiss: :lick:
thank you thank you

cold shower here i go:bolt:
It was about 90 degrees that day :cool: and I was feeling about 290 degrees when I took that pic :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
kysersoze said:
understatement. Swefan is the best for finding the rare dani photos, but Graham wins the live photos hands down.

What kind of camera you using anyhow graham?
Aaron, you can find all the details in my updates thread (somewhere!), but briefly, it's a Canon EOS-300 with a 90-300mm zoom lens for the long range shots and a 28-90mm zoom lens for the close-ups.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
moogle san said:
ooooweeee! I love that pic where she's collecting the balls :hearts: her facial expression is so cute and funny at the same time :D
You could almost caption it -

D - "Hey you, are you taking my picture again? Haven't you got enough of me already?" :rolleyes:

G - "I'm just trying to get the perfect picture. I think this is it." :angel:

:bolt:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
daniela's necklace said:
Man: so what do you think?

Woman: When I said I wanted white meat I meant let's go eat a turkey you idiot!

:haha:
Ethel - "When I said I wanted you to take me to see something beautiful at the seaside, this isn't quite what I had in mind". :(

George - " :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: "

:lol:

1 - 18 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.