Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if these pictures have been posted before, if so, I do apologize... :cool:

Sabine Appelmans showing her "hardcore" side

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
She really hasn't changed all that much.......

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I love the second picture, she looks adorable!

Thanks for posting them :kiss:

·
Registered
838 Posts
bis2806 said:
omg :eek: the first picture reveals everything - fatness.... :eek:
Look at Casanova, if you want to see a fat chick.

Kim is not slim, but not really extremely overweight.

Kim is very fit, fast and can run like hell, is very lean (look at those splits).

She is an athlete.

I don't think Casanova (or other fatties) can do the things Kim can.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
why bring myriam up? i don't give negative rep points very often, but you are tempting me to. the picture of lindsay was posted bc bis2806 loves her. i hate it when people make completely irrelevant negative comments. myriam is 17 years old, over weight, and still ranked inside the top 40 in the world. i think she has plenty of time to get in to better shape, so just leave her alone because she will soon show the whole world what she can do.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
switz said:
why bring myriam up? i don't give negative rep points very often, but you are tempting me to. the picture of lindsay was posted bc bis2806 loves her. i hate it when people make completely irrelevant negative comments. myriam is 17 years old, over weight, and still ranked inside the top 40 in the world. i think she has plenty of time to get in to better shape, so just leave her alone because she will soon show the whole world what she can do.
sorry, but didn't you read what bis2806 wrote???

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
ans said:
sorry, but didn't you read what bis2806 wrote???
yes, but what has that got to do with myriam? why can't riv (what their name) just write kim is/was not fat? what does saying "if you want to see fat then look at myriam casanova" have to do with proving kim is not fat? i don't think kim is fat, and i know that bis2806 i just a stereotypical bitchy gay person, but i don't think his comments justify other people coming out and making equally unfair comments about other people

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
switz said:
yes, but what has that got to do with myriam? why can't riv (what their name) just write kim is/was not fat? what does saying "if you want to see fat then look at myriam casanova" have to do with proving kim is not fat? i don't think kim is fat, and i know that bis2806 i just a stereotypical bitchy gay person, but i don't think his comments justify other people coming out and making equally unfair comments about other people
yeah you're right. I just think bis2806 is kind of an anorectic person who can't see things in the right perspective.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
please don't fight. it's only bis. he obvious has difficulties to accept that kim's body brings certain feelings to him. (and yeah I know he is gay that makes it even harder;))

·
Registered
731 Posts
NONE OF THEM ARE FAT!

It is so ridiculous to talk of athletes, especially, as being fat. They often have a lot of muscle though. They do far more exercise and are much healthier than you wil ever be so stop dissing the girls!

Everybody come sin different shapes and forms, and women are not all stupid to fall for the supermodel syndrome which is highly unhealthy.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have seen Kim in real life and can tell you she doesn't have an inch of fat on her body!

·
Registered
838 Posts
switz said:
I already know what she can. She hits harder than Kim and has a lot talent, but she is not fit.

I picked Casanova because she is the typical player who would improve enormously if she were fit.

I don't know what is being said in the Swiss media, but they must have reported on the lack of fitness of Myriam.

But she is still only 17 years old. I'm almost certain she will be in the top 10 within a few years.

Everytime I see her playing against the Belgian girls, I'm happy she is not fit, because otherwise ...

·
Registered
838 Posts
MartinaI said:
I have seen Kim in real life and can tell you she doesn't have an inch of fat on her body!
That is not true.

Her legs are very muscular and don't have a lot of fat, but the rest of her body is not really toned (upperarms, stomach, breasts, ...).

And Kim knows this.

She told Belgian journalists that she doesn't see the need to lose weight, because she fears that she would lose power (she doesn't have the build of the Sisters) and she would be more prone to injuries.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
rikvanlooy said:
That is not true.

Her legs are very muscular and don't have a lot of fat, but the rest of her body is not really toned (upperarms, stomach, breasts, ...).

And Kim knows this.

She told Belgian journalists that she doesn't see the need to lose weight, because she fears that she would lose power (she doesn't have the build of the Sisters) and she would be more prone to injuries.
stomach? breasts? When have you seen her naked? :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts