5,726 Posts
It takes a lot more than that to offend me. lol

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Jarrett said:
Daniela is as thin as the ladder.
What a well constructed and deeply thought out message you have written :fiery:

Maybe you'd like to follow that up with some more classic quotes, such as "Venus is as fat as a hippo", or "Serena is as fat as an elephant", or how about "Justine is as small as shrimp". Maybe you'd like to try "Jennifer is as slow as a cart-horse". :devil: :mad: The list goes on, but most people on here would rather talk about tennis than slag other players off. It isn't funny and and it isn't clever :fiery: If you haven't got anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all. :devil:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Jarrett said:
It takes a lot more than that to offend me. lol
errrmm, what do you think why I said 'sorry, no offense'? I said it because I didn't want to offend you personally. I can only guess but from your answer I conclude that you feel kinda offended...
Sorry for the 'blah,blah,blah' response, perhaps it was a bit harsh, but I think I piled up some anger...

I just wanted to point out that I think it's really annoying that comments like that have become a kind of reflex when someone only mentions Daniela. I admit that one could possibly discuss about that topic but it has done before, at length! I have kept my mouth shut so far but I think it's really more than enough by now. If you want to discuss that topic again, fine with me, but please leave out those short and uninspired insults.

I don't KNOW if something's wrong with her, however I THINK everything is alright, but that's just my opinion. The only person who can judge that is Daniela herself and her coach or perhaps some others persons that are close to her. It's easy to judge others persons, especially on the internet, but I think in Dani's case it has gone too far recently.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
In the Dani picture is the ladder the one on the left or the right?

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,726 Posts
moogle san said:
errrmm, what do you think why I said 'sorry, no offense'? I said it because I didn't want to offend you personally. I can only guess but from your answer I conclude that you feel kinda offended...
Sorry for the 'blah,blah,blah' response, perhaps it was a bit harsh, but I think I piled up some anger...

I just wanted to point out that I think it's really annoying that comments like that have become a kind of reflex when someone only mentions Daniela. I admit that one could possibly discuss about that topic but it has done before, at length! I have kept my mouth shut so far but I think it's really more than enough by now. If you want to discuss that topic again, fine with me, but please leave out those short and uninspired insults.

I don't KNOW if something's wrong with her, however I THINK everything is alright, but that's just my opinion. The only person who can judge that is Daniela herself and her coach or perhaps some others persons that are close to her. It's easy to judge others persons, especially on the internet, but I think in Dani's case it has gone too far recently.
Anyway, I want not offended at all. Also I forgot the ;) in my first post about Daniela. I think it is pretty obivous that she is not as thin as the ladder. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nathalie Dechy, Tiffany Geller, Marlene Weingartner and Karin Korb

Marlene Weingartner, Nathalie Dechy and wheelchair athletes Tiffany Geller and Karin Korb
(Weingartner/Korb won the exhibition)

juju :devil:

jelena :drool:

juju :devil:

monica :hearts:

amanda.... beer :lick:

Amanda Coetzer and Jessica Steck and beers :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts