Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Doubles champions Asa Svensson and partner Meilen Tu pose with the runners-up, Russians Vera Zvonareva and Maria Sharapova.

·
Registered
113,563 Posts
That was a long night for Vera. Everyone else is smiling.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Good pics, Vera does look a bit tired alright, does anyone know is the final scores thread unretrievable? I would have liked a 2nd look thru it.

·
Registered
113,563 Posts
There wasn't a thread here. Frazier Fan started one in GM. When Vera came back, he deleted the thread.
So someone else started a thread in GM during the third set. That's the only scores thread for the final that I know of.

·
I love Jelica!
34,196 Posts
I have the game scores for the singles final and for the second set of the doubles final, but they are at home. I didn't keep track of the individual points, but I did write down BP chances, so you can get an idea of what happened. I'll try to post them later.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
I thought there was a thread on there called final scores , that I was flicking over to from the scoreboard, but might have got so excited I blew My little mind! :confused:

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Epigone said:
I have the game scores for the singles final and for the second set of the doubles final, but they are at home. I didn't keep track of the individual points, but I did write down BP chances, so you can get an idea of what happened. I'll try to post them later.
Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts