Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think any upgrade is a good thing, if it creates better conditions for both the players and the spectators it is a win - win situation.

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
I'm heading down there in March. I'm excited to see how it feels given the unique location.

·
Registered
84,944 Posts
Looks really great!! What a beautiful place they build. Can´t wait !!!!

·
Registered
25,526 Posts
So many people doubted this move but I knew it was great idea! It’s absolutely beautiful and they put so much effort into this venue

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
So many people doubted this move but I knew it was great idea! It’s absolutely beautiful and they put so much effort into this venue

you sound a bit delusional... i am rooting for their success, but only a person who doesn't know the difference between asphalt and trees (i know, Trump voters) would think this is an upgrade. I'm glad they kept the tournie in Miami, but is this venue is not attractive.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
This means that the whole center court, with the stands, will be dismantled and rebuilt every year.

The same is gonna happen even for all other courts?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
This means that the whole center court, with the stands, will be dismantled and rebuilt every year.

The same is gonna happen even for all other courts?

I assume they need to tear the whole thing down and rebuild it every year, because that territory is the main parking lot for the Dolphins football stadium which is in use from August through January.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts