1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
Great :D Thanks :kiss:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Thanks for the pics. :kiss: Nice seeing him again, cute that their practicing together. :D

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
OMG Lleyton , you changed! I mean on Sunday he looked like a monkey and was so much bigger and everything and just a few days later he looks like the good , old Lleyton again. :eek:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
Kick his ass Kim! ;)

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
novotnaquinton said:
Is Hewitt practicing with Kim?
Did you even read the title? lol

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
strong legs? sorry but those look like sticks to me....and im personally basing that on the fact that im a track runner, do the sprints, and me and ever sprinter out there I know, have big legs, so Lleyton's just look really puny, but know doubt he is strong, cuz he is "sort of" fast.

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
Lleyton looks amazing -as usual...*grrrrr*:drool::D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Actually, Lleytons legs aren't punny at all, or sticks for that matter. Just because you're a track runner and you have big legs doesn't mean Hewitt's are punny or weak. Having seen him in person close up I can tell you that he does have strong built legs but that's not necesarily an issue always related to speed.

I have skinny legs and i can run really fast, faster than alot of the bigger guys I know.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Venus+Serena#1fan said:
Actually, Lleytons legs aren't punny at all, or sticks for that matter. Just because you're a track runner and you have big legs doesn't mean Hewitt's are punny or weak. Having seen him in person close up I can tell you that he does have strong built legs but that's not necesarily an issue always related to speed.

I have skinny legs and i can run really fast, faster than alot of the bigger guys I know.
good to know, that is "how" i was, but when you get to college, skinny, does not really work, everyone is so big and strong, that they have really overtook the naturally "fast and skinny" legs. I had to bulk up to compete with the guys, and what helped so much was, before i bulked up legs, arms, ere' were, i was haning in there with them, now im a step a head of most, and only a couple are even with me.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
saphir1 said:
HI everybody!

Here are some pics I took on Monday. Lleyton and Kim were practising. Unfortunately the pictures of Kim aren't developped yet.

bye,
saphir1
Where have they gone?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts