Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cellularsouth Charity Challenge

World No. 1 doubles team and Memphis top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan found themselves on opposing sides of the net Monday night during the cellularsouth Charity Challenge with Anna Kournikova and Tracy Austin. Bob partnered Kournikova to a 7-6, 7-6 victory after an entertaining duel that entertained the enthusiastic crowd on hand.

At one point Bob fired a 130 mph ace by Mike. In the next game Austin’s serve was clocked at a more sedate 60 mph, prompting the former World No. 1 to ask aloud “Can we turn that thing off?”

Money raised from the event benefits the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center and the Katrina Relief Fund.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Ok I finally realised, Adidas has always made crap clothes but Anna just looks good in anything. A moment of true revelation for me :p

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Tracy Austin looks more ready to return to the tour than Kournikova.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
WOW, I didn't realize how tall the Bryan brothers are... Thanks for the pic's..

btw, my first racquet was a "Miss Chris" wooden racquet. :tape:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
tracy looks good. so does anna (of course).

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
kosmikgroove said:
what kind of racquet is chrissy holding?
Just pray that neither Evert nor Austin ever finds out that you referred to the latter as Chrissy. :lol: I'd like to find out which of them gets more pissed off, though. ;)

Reactions: PamShriverRockz

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I still think Anna looks to skinny in her legs and arms. Give up smoking and start training too!

But it's nice to see her doing charity events! She will always pull a crowd.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
King Taniwha said:
I still think Anna looks to skinny in her legs and arms. Give up smoking and start training too!

But it's nice to see her doing charity events! She will always pull a crowd.
yeah seems like everytime i see her, she gets thinner and thinner - not good.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts