Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maria Sharapova, from Russia, displays her bobblehead doll after a news conference at the JP Morgan Chase open tennis tournament Monday, Aug. 8, 2005, at the Home Depot Center in carson, Calif.

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
:bounce: bobblehead! :D

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
she looks good

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Yea I think that's a popped zit and not a nose ring. It'll be gone by the next time we see her once she peels the scab.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
they forgot the massive pizza spots on maria's bobble head face...boooooo:)

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Maria's "bobble head" looks more like Daniela Hantuchova to me...the features are a little too sharp for Maria...however its meant to be a fun "doll" and we're not talking Madame Toussiant (sp.) here :lol:

barmaid:wavey:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
God you could have spared us that close-up on the zit.

Who knows, maybe after this we will see her advertising for Proactiv too.

Reactions: the cat and Sonja

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
She might as well advertise for Proactive. Vanessa Williams, Alicia Keys, P Diddy, and Jessica Simpson all did it. But you know, all teenagers go through acne. It's horrible and painful. I go through it myself. I mean, I'm not pizza face or anything but occasionally you break out and when you do, you feel like shit and your fucking face hurts. I sympathize with Maria. I of course do not use Proactive. I use Expose.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nobody is denying Venus has acne. My point still remains........we could have done without a close up of the particular zit in question. The first pic is tolerable but the one focusing just on the zit is a bit much.......and I would say that about any player's zit.
I am sure Maria would not be flattered by this move by anyone even if they considered themselves a fan. No-one wants their flaws highlighted.
NOT EVERYTHING IS MOTIVATED BY BEING THE FAN OF ONE PLAYER AND NOT SO MUCH OF ANOTHER

Reactions: starr
1 - 20 of 56 Posts