Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics that go with fresh2flash's brilliant article ;). I'm sorry for the poor quality but that was the best I could do. If I make any progress in scanning I'll update the post.

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
I can't find them either,

I just wanna see this great pic of Anastasia that fresh talked about.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe sorry I'll post them today or tomorrow, there is also a nice lina pic btw. I actually posted the thread but the pics turned out to be too large and I forgot to de;ete the post. Sorry:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Well, great pics taken by the great master. My favourite is the first one, which I have on my Desktop.
BTW, there`s fresh2flash on that pic (frankly, a small part of him :))

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Thanks Nina! You're a gem!

Russia certainly has the most attractive female tennis players. Hands down! Now, if they would only become smarter tennis players! Then their rankings would improve dramatically.

Fresh, who is the master?

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
The first pic was awesome!!! Thanks so much!:D

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
thanx Nina for the pics :)

great pics especially the 1st one and Anastasia :)

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
It was a terrible Australian Open for the Russian females. And TBE was there in person to see the Russian girls wiped out. But I'm sure these great photos of his favorite Russian girls will cheer Eggy up. I just hope TBE doesn't suffer a heart attack over these sensation photos! LOL! Are you okay, Eggy?

P.S. - That photo of Myskina is sensational. She is a quiet player and a quiet beauty, too!

P.P.S. - I think Fokina is every bit a cute as Hingis was at that age.

P.P.P.S. - Eggy, where are Vera Z., Dinara, Masha K. and Anna B.? I wish they went to Australia.

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
Dinara is in Spain :)

Maria K and Anna B are playing in Miami this week.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts