Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will it be? Give your Picks for the Semis and the Winner!

semis 1

Serena Vs Venus

yes the draw will not favor them this time I have a feeling they will be in the same half.

semis 2

Kim Vs Jennifer Capriati

with the sisters williams on ther other half jen will advance to the semis

final

Venus vs Jennifer!

Winner:

Venus in three sets!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Anything can happen at anytime!

BUT I would have to go for SERENA!!! She is the clear favourite. :bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Serena defends unless Vee miraculously heals in a month's time.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ whoever predicted that Venus will beat Serena!

Very funny stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry, I'm still laughing! I can't stop! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm pulling for Venus in this one. Wow I just had a flashback to the movie, "A League of Their Own". I was pulling for Dottie(Gina Davis) in that movie. I guess I feel bad for the older sibling who gets shown up by the younger one.

·
Registered
850 Posts
selesrules said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ whoever predicted that Venus will beat Serena!

Very funny stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder if you laughed that hard when people predicted that Serena would beat Venus in the 2000 Wimbledon semifinal or the 2001 US Open Final. :confused:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Midnite Surfer said:
I wonder if you laughed that hard when people predicted that Serena would beat Venus in the 2000 Wimbledon semifinal or the 2001 US Open Final. :confused:
No because we all know that Richard Williams decided the outcome of those matches to let Venus win. Venus has never beaten Serena other then pre-decided Richard Williams outcomes. Now that Richard isn't envolved anymore, they are playing normal, and Serena is kicking Venus' ass. Serena will never lose to Venus again.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
If venus isn't 100% or close to it by the US Open, then Serena, but if she is then im going with venus because she'll be angry that she didnt win wimbledon...but thats crazy if a williams wins because that will be 5 straight years that a non-williams would have won...

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
selesrules said:
No because we all know that Richard Williams decided the outcome of those matches to let Venus win. Venus has never beaten Serena other then pre-decided Richard Williams outcomes. Now that Richard isn't envolved anymore, they are playing normal, and Serena is kicking Venus' ass. Serena will never lose to Venus again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone who watches tennis knows that Venus hasn't played Serena "normal" in the last 15 months. The only match that was even close to "normal" was the Aussie Open finals. :tape:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Please let Venus and Serena be on the same half :rolleyes: I have nothing against them but their finals are just soooooooooo boring.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
QUEEN "VEE"!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.