Tennis Forum banner

821 - 831 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Donnie D said:
Honestly, I didn't comment because I never came across it. I've only been managing for maybe 5 tournaments, so I don't know the rules inside out.

I was actually willing to let it slide for this time, and ask Sandg about it later. But, besides the question of this being fair or not, for the manager it could potentially turn the final day into chaos. Especially when several people are still vying for the title. Let's say two people are still in the running and they're both throwing "if-constructions" at me, than I'll have to change picks into eternity. Literally.

So, no. Doesn't sound like such a great idea to allow "hypothetical" picks. I'll still ask Sandg about it, and if vamos doesn't change his if-statement I guess I'll allow it because I haven't said anything before, but from now on: no more "if this guys does this then I....", please.

Thanks.

"Hypothetical" picks, picked the match in 2 sides depend on other player's pick isn't allowed in PAW.
In PAW allowed to hide the final PAW for strategy by send PM or via email to Running Manager but not allowed to pick like this typing.

Beside unfair to other players (I was victim in PAW ATP Beijing), this kind PAW will made "Cycling" PAW when reference player also did the same thing.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,714 Posts
James said:
Congrats Bibi. :yeah: :hug: We can share the honour, cause I won Bangkok.
:D :D Great week for us then :p

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Thank you very much Donnie D for running this tournament and congrats to:
1. ^bibi^
2. adachi
3. NyCPsU

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
OK, Guys... I see the point here...

There should be an additional article in the FAQ thread in order to clear this issue and close the loop hole.
Of course if I knew it wasn't allowed I wouldn't do it...

congrats ^bibi^ and Anna Chakvetadze :bigclap:

Damn you Nadia ;)
You don't deserve the same birthday as Kimmy and Lindz...

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
ohh i forgot to pick the final...grrrrr....i would be around 30, and now im 80

grrrr...

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
congrats bibi :D
and my best finish ever :bounce:

821 - 831 of 831 Posts