Tennis Forum banner

481 - 489 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #481
Much unpredicted upsets has been happened in this tournament. Much drama also in PAW Luxembourg that made nervous for some players who lead the game in every day.
The key of Buitenzorg's win is his all 4 QF PAWs was right and thanks to yarden7 who changed his final PAW.

Congratulations to Buitenzorg for the winning, I'm sure you wait it for long time :yeah:

·
Banned
5,799 Posts
sandg said:
Much unpredicted upsets has been happened in this tournament. Much drama also in PAW Luxembourg that made nervous for some players who lead the game in every day.
The key of Buitenzorg's win is his all 4 QF PAWs was right and thanks to yarden7 who changed his final PAW.

Congratulations to Buitenzorg for the winning, I'm sure you wait it for long time :yeah:
Sandg, maybe you'll follow Aidan's tradition of writing PAW Weekbook? :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Oh wow Runner up is Ok.....maybe some times soon like Schiavone, I'll win a tournament.....

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Thanks Sandg for all your hard work....and congrats to Buitenzorg on his win......

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #485
Youf said:
Sandg, maybe you'll follow Aidan's tradition of writing PAW Weekbook? :)
I didn't have journalist talent & skill, I saw much people has excellent writing in here.
It's good if one of them take over to do this job :angel:

·
Registered
47,911 Posts
:eek: I won :eek:

Wasn't expecting this title :eek: I did all my picks the day before I am going away for my long weekend holiday to Port Stephens in NSW Australia ;)

·
Registered
47,911 Posts
sandg said:

Thanks Sandg :kiss:

481 - 489 of 489 Posts