Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Rome - 2022
2022: 1. @timmieboy04 2. @pazo77
2021: 1. @Meelis 2. @Strange Bird
2020: 1. @ace the line 2. @Ezequiel Pereyra
2019: 1. @pazo77 2. @champion88
2018: 1. @CharlDa 2. @maxomax
Welcome to Rome:
Playing is simple: over the course of the tournament choose any 16 matches in the Main Draw and post who you think will win them.
Some basic guidelines:
- Never edit or delete your posts. If you want to change or cancel a pick, use a new post to state your new pick.
- Please try to check if a match has started before picking it. If a pick is late it is invalid and you may replace it.
- If a player withdraws before the match, the pick does not count and may be replaced.
- If a player retires during the match, the pick counts as if the match had been completed.
- Try to number your picks. It makes my job a lot easier. (e.g. PAW1, PAW2 etc)
- Posts should be in a format in which it is clear who you think will be the winner.
For example: Player A OVER Player B or Player A DEF Player B and not Player A vs Player B or Player B loses to Player A.
- Finally, please use the players’ real names and not their nicknames.
- You can find the official PAW Rules and FAQ here