Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
sorry but those dresses aren't nice. what's up with their fashion lately? maybe it's just me and others like their current fashion, but i don't really like it. they dressed better in the past

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,036 Posts
In this dress Venus looks like a model, and Serena looks like a showgirl..

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Sofiane said:
Venus is very well dressed imo, but not Serena :eek:
i agree. venus looks sophiscated, serena's body just does go with that tiny dress. has serena gotten bigger? (not fatter, but solider if that is possible).

·
Registered
720 Posts
I think they both look nice, but serena's personality matches her dress. Serena is always sexy-slutty, while venus is classy-trendy.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
gweeny said:
I think they both look nice, but serena's personality matches her dress. Serena is always sexy-slutty, while venus is classy-trendy.
You have a way with words Gweeny! Cool on yah!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Eww eww eww. Sorry, I'm trying to be somewhat objective.

Serena does indeed look like a callgirl. Perhaps Hugh Grant would pick her up if she hung out on Sunset Blvd for an evening. That dress does not flatter her *at all*. It belongs on someone thin and flirty-looking. Then again, it's difficult to imagine anything feminine on those arms and that body of hers. It's not entirely her fault though - unless she did the makeup also.
Venus...hrm. I think she is trying to go for sophisticated, trying being the operative word. Oh well, at least she's trying.

Please don't hate me. I don't hate the Williams, but it's incredulous that they think of themselves of fashion pupils. As ridiculous as some fashion is out there, I can safely say I would never wear anything they have designed and self-promoted thus far.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Serena is giving a hint on what she's going to wear at Wimbledon :p

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Now, why in hell would YOU think anyone would hate on you...???!!!???

ksgyh said:

Serena does indeed look like a callgirl. Perhaps Hugh Grant would pick her up if she hung out on Sunset Blvd for an evening. That dress does not flatter her *at all*. It belongs on someone thin and flirty-looking. Then again, it's difficult to imagine anything feminine on those arms and that body of hers. It's not entirely her fault though - unless she did the makeup also.
Venus...hrm. I think she is trying to go for sophisticated, trying being the operative word. Oh well, at least she's trying.

Please don't hate me. I don't hate the Williams, but it's incredulous that they think of themselves of fashion pupils. As ridiculous as some fashion is out there, I can safely say I would never wear anything they have designed and self-promoted thus far.

:cool: Love, you've only stated "your opinion"; and you know what I think about "opinions'... they're like "azzsholesz", everybody's got one...!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:cool: And, dear hate's just too "harsh" of a word to describe one's reponse to your post...!!! :angel: :angel:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
ksgyh said:

I dont think they would design anything for something so far down the food chain as you...so rest easy... ;)

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
I was JUST gonna post this..but nm then. My reaction to those dresses: eh

Although, Venus > Serena....in that pic.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
congrats on 3000 posts, TS! :wavey: I might not be around then. I could at least tell you that after you gave me the laugh of my life! :D

I LOVE their dresses and their style. The embroidery on Ree's dress (I've seen the closeup) is absolutely breath-taking! Beautiful! I believe that she was wearing D&G shoes... so she did go to their fashion house while she was in Rome. :eek: Ree has a serious problem. It looks like Vee is doing much better and I can't wait until next week! :kiss: :kiss:

the only thing I didn't like was Ree's eye shadow ( I think if she went smoky, damnnnnn... :drool: ) and the buttons across the front of Vee's swooping neckline. Maybe Vee should have worn her hair up in a bun or something. *imagines* No, no.. down would have been too much. Hmmm... I think her hair is conservative yet playful at the same time... on second thought, good choice. Gotta love those Williamses. :D

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I like Serenas dress but not Venus'. They both look nie though.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
serena's shoes look like she has her ankles taped. not really my style!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Sofiane said:
Venus is very well dressed imo, but not Serena :eek:
I second that! :eek:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts