Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey -

I realized recently that I have photoshop on here, and I've been using it to crop photos or whatever. But I have a couple questions about thigns that I don't know how to do (don't know if I can do?):

1 - I have these three pictures that I want to put together to create one image. Can I do that with photoshop? How?

2 - Aside from cropping and making the image smaller, how else can I make the overall size (bytes not pixels!) of the image smaller? Some of the things I"m making them smaller for require that they be a certain size and sometimes I can't get them that small!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
It would be almost impossible to explain in here.

The best thing is to just mess around and learn to use layers!!!

This is the first thing I ever made in Paintshop

I also made this one, but it is kind of boring:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
1. like BigB said..this is a lil too long to explain here..may be you should search a good tutorial on the net.

2.Depends on what format your files have. In most formats you can choose quality, so just lower quality to get smaller sizes (in bytes).

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
1. OPEN ALL THE 3 IMAGES ON A PHOTOSHOP SESSION; use the lazo on toolbar (the tool long and 'slim') to select the part u want copy or cut; then use the track and move the part u want cut/add on the image u want change....

2. im not sure about it...soz

oh...well....my english sux, and its not so easy to tell here

but its better if u go on help guide (press F1) and search for CUT, PASTE, MODIFY IMAGE etc.
im sure its more more easy than u can think.

byeeeeeeee :wavey:

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
To reduce the size you can: 1) choose the "Save for Web" option, it optimises the image. (the lower quality you choose on a scale of 100, the smaller the image size will be)
Or: 2) after clicking Save as.. you can change the quality there

Or you can do both , first option 2, then option 1 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts