Reactions: Osssge

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,324 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u mean a fetus can't be 21 months :confused: ;)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, i try not to think of such things...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Actually I was still in the womb for a number of years. I was educated in it through a microphone and speakers. I just enjoyed the whole experience. I have a large transparent ball shape structure in the spare room, occasionally I get in it and fill it with water, attach the tube in and remember the old days, curled up with a John Grisham novel, naked as the day I was born, being drip fed the mush of fish and chips.

·
12,324 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
JoeyWinson3.0 said:
Actually I was still in the womb for a number of years. I was educated in it through a microphone and speakers. I just enjoyed the whole experience. I have a large transparent ball shape structure in the spare room, occasionally I get in it and fill it with water, attach the tube in and remember the old days, curled up with a John Grisham novel, naked as the day I was born, being drip fed the mush of fish and chips.
Hahaha, you're too fucking funny!

·
5,857 Posts
Well I guess that saves the doctors a few seconds' worth of fingers-and-toes checking when he's born. Time is money...

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
i have a friend who is about 7months pregnant and i havnt bin able to picture what the baby is like.that baby/fist is soo cute.just look at the tiny fingers
and for the record...most pregnancies actually last 10 months....wierd no? i dint believe it at first either but its true

1 - 15 of 15 Posts