Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salma dejó plantados a mexicanos en N.Y.

Grosby Group

¿Mucho frío en Nueva York, Salma?

Entretenimiento
Univision Online

FLUSHING- La actriz mexicana Salma Hayek dejó plantados a más de medio millón de sus paisanos, que durante más de seis horas esperaron su llegada a la celebración del Cinco de Mayo en la ciudad de Nueva York. La protagonista de Frida fue anunciada desde hace dos semanas como la madrina del evento del domingo y, a pesar de que los organizadores alargaron el acto lo más posible, nunca se presentó ni canceló. Sí asistieron Pablo Montero, La Sonora Dinamita y el Ballet de Nuestra Señora del Refugio del Bronx.

Pfff at her :fiery: :fiery: It's not like it's the first time she's done this but I always wonder why she thinks she's such a star? one oscar nomination that Nia Vardalos should have received and she thinks she owns the world. But that's Salma for you ;)

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
who cares, she's hott, she can do what she wants lol.

But seriously, that's a fucked up thing to do. I think she just lost a lot of fans.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flushing- the Mexican actress Salma Hayek left planted more than average million its countrymen, who for more than six hours waited for their arrival to the celebration of the Five of May in the city of New York. The protagonist of Frida was announced two weeks ago like the godmother of the event of Sunday and, although the organizers extended the most possible act, she appeared nor never she cancelled. Yes they attended Pablo Montero, the Sonorous Dynamite and the Ballet of Our Lady of the Refuge of the Bronx.

Here is the english translation from Babelfish I could have done it myself but I'm too lazy although the translation is not good.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
fucking actresses and their inflated egos...

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
The first pic I ever saw of Salma, showed her in Cannes, standing in a car with the top down, waving at the people around her. She looked just like the pope. One pic and I couldn't stand her, LOL.
I've heard so much of Salma Hayek, yet I've never actually seen her in a film. Why is she so famous?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts