Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted Belgium to win!! :sad: ok Turkey was good too, but the Belgian song was nicer and more original IMO. Now i wonder when we'll get a song like that again...

and what happened to Spain?? they should have done far better than that. same goes for Greece! and what the hell is Austria doing up there? and [email protected] not getting any points. is that a first or what?

oh and i have to say that i don't remember another time that we had to wait until the last country's voting to get the winner. the first 3 were so close. wow. great night!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it was you ;)

carot, get your orange ass on msn, now!

Reactions: Barrie_Dude

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
yes, master sue :kiss:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Spain was not very good tonight.
But I agree about Greece - it is still my favourite song after the show (not including France, although Louisa Baileche honestly was not at her very best). A very good song and a beautiful voice. Pity that she didn't sing in Greek though, even if it was likely to cost her more votes...

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
I'm also dissappointed Belgium didn't win because I'm wondering too how long it will last to have another very strong song.

I like Turkey and Russia too so I'm happy with top-3.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gmt! :wavey: yeah it was my favorite too but i knew it wouldn't make it. i was hoping it would make it in the top 10 though. also, she sang it a bit differently tonight. what a voice though! i saw her sing live once several years ago. :)

and spain yeah they could have done a better performance, but did you notice that that happened for many countries? like, you couldnt hear the music because the covals were too loud or whatever.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Pff Turkey :rolleyes: I really wanted Russia to win

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

:hearts:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
:wavey: True Sue (;)), I noticed the same thing for France and a few other countries. But I still prefer Anabel Conde :eek:
It is at least the third time I find the Greek entry underrated, after Sofia Vossou and Cleopatra. But we discussed this together already, long ago, in another thread and on another forum...

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
French was not at her best, really right ;)

I'm a bit disapointed, I wanted an Esc in Brussels :sad:

I wanted Norway higher .....

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Greek girl' s dress was " ugly " Gmt :p lol !!!!!

I felt in love with the nowegian ..... SONG ;) lol !!!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Satan said:
Hi again Sue :wavey:

Sue, i was just wondering, have we met before? besides the other day.
hey Joe. um, i'm not sure if we've met before. why do you ask, because i know your name? ;) i guess i saw someone calling you by your name in a thread, or something lol. and gosh stop changing names! :p

gmt said:
It is at least the third time I find the Greek entry underrated, after Sofia Vossou and Cleopatra. But we discussed this together already, long ago, in another thread and on another forum...
yes, i remember ;)

you were so off base when it comes to Belgium though :eek: i knew this song would do well from the first time i heard it.

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Sue said:
hey Joe. um, i'm not sure if we've met before. why do you ask, because i know your name? ;) i guess i saw someone calling you by your name in a thread, or something lol. and gosh stop changing names! :p
I just wanna keep the admins on edge ;) make you guys do some work :angel::devil:

So where are you from? and how old are you? :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm from Cyprus, i'm 21. anything else? ;)

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Marats_Angel said:
Pff Turkey :rolleyes: I really wanted Russia to win
why :rolleyes: ? :confused:

personally i haven't heard any of the songs and i didn't watch the contest cos i was too busy sleeping:p but the greek one which wasn't very catchy imo. i guess i'm gonna download sertab's song;)
and what about greece?:eek:

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
hm.. i didn't see any of the songs.. only got home back in time for the last results. and it was so surprising to see Norway in top 5 :eek: lol :D and :worship: @ our swedish neighbours :hearts: 12 points... haha :cool:

The Turkish song was "ok".... it was VERY Tarkan lol :eek:

:eek: @ top 3... 2 points and 3 points seperating them from #1 - such a close race!!

no surprise that UK didn't get one point at all... it's all political i tell ya :devil:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts