Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know how many people here have pets.
Me, I have a cat and a dog.

My cat is called Mamite, becuase she used to eat Marmite on toast ( Marmite is a salty product made of yeast, spread on sandwiches ). She's long-haired and tortoiseshell; she's a litle weird becuase when she's happy she dribbles!! :kiss: She and my mum don't get on.

I also have a smelly old dog :rolleyes: called Bobby. She used to belong to my grandad, but I take her for walks now becuase he died.

When I'm older and have my own ( countryside ) house I'm going to have two labradors and a couple of cats.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Yes. A pet lion.

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
ive posted this pic a million times already but i'll do it again! :hearts: this is my dog Chouky and my cat Lowie :) they get along really well, Chouky constantly wants sex with Lowie but he's not that interested :eek: But he obviously enjoys it when she's licking his ears though lol

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yea.. i have this cute little snake...
named IGGIE Shaddie Queen

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I have a dog named Tobi. He´s a mini schnauzer and just so sweet although some people say he is a little bit too big to be a mini. I don´t care about that though , he is always allowed to sleep in my bed. ;)

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
White cats and snakes scare me

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
yes. i have two. one likes to wears masks.
Masks? What kinds of masks?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
nixon masks, barry white masks, shirley temple masks...depends on his mood. you have any pets like that?
Can't say that I do but I think I'd like to have 4 of them someday. Tell me more about this pet of yours. It sounds quite intelligent ;)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
MarcusRock said:
Can't say that I do but I think I'd like to have 4 of them someday. Tell me more about this pet of yours. It sounds quite intelligent ;)
intelligent? oh yeah, he is. but my fave pet is my pet snake. his name is bronto and he's the smartest pet i have...let me see if i have a pic...

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This wasn't the way I wanted the conversation to turn :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
intelligent? oh yeah, he is. but my fave pet is my pet snake. his name is bronto and he's the smartest pet i have...let me see if i have a pic...
LOL! Yes I'd like to see this pic too. I can only wonder .....

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
MarcusRock said:
LOL! Yes I'd like to see this pic too. I can only wonder .....
damn! i don't have it on this puter...anyway, yeah, although i had my dog before i got my snake, bronto has very quickly become the favorite. amazingly, and unlike what most people say about snakes not being affectionate, bronto is far more affectionate than my dog. and ten times more responsive, i might add. ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
damn! i don't have it on this puter...anyway, yeah, although i had my dog before i got my snake, bronto has very quickly become the favorite. amazingly, and unlike what most people say about snakes not being affectionate, bronto is far more affectionate than my dog. and ten times more responsive, i might add. ;)
Wow. Sounds like you have quite a pet there. What's your favorite thing to do with your pet bronto?

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, DeuceDiva what was the little ;) for?? ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
sammm144 said:
This wasn't the way I wanted the conversation to turn :)
You'll sit there and like it! LOL.

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
MarcusRock said:
Wow. Sounds like you have quite a pet there. What's your favorite thing to do with your pet bronto?
funny you should ask because it's been a couple of days now since bronto and i have been able to play. but when we do, i usually like to stroke him. tell me, what do you and your lion do?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
DeuceDiva said:
funny you should ask because it's been a couple of days now since bronto and i have been able to play. but when we do, i usually like to stroke him. tell me, what do you and your lion do?
Umm, so how's the weather out there?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts