Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.
After ALL the effin sniping surounding Serena's supposed lack of fitness, I dont recall hearing the same chorus yesterday directed at Petrova.

She appeared to be at least 3 months pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the way she plays(love the mix of shots etc), and quite frankly she seems like a nice enough lass, but DAMMIT, LOSE DAT GUT ASAP!!!!!!!

Now if there is a medical condition I dont know about I apoligize.

All you pimply face die hards can bad rep me all you want...

·
Registered
12,334 Posts
OK.
After ALL the effin sniping surounding Serena's supposed lack of fitness, I dont recall hearing the same chorus yesterday directed at Petrova.
Serena`s ass is bigger than Petrova(the whole Petrova) :shrug: So you can compare both players

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
yeah nadia is looking very chunky at the moment. she's never been the slimmest, but recently she is piling on the pounds

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
She had cafeteria lady arms yesterday. :unsure:

I thought it was just my tv, but apparently not. But I do like her game. She does need to tighten up her midsection though, but so does S. Peer, K. Clijsters and Roger Federer.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Serena`s ass is bigger than Petrova(the whole Petrova) :shrug: So you can compare both players
Of you can compare them. Petrova actually has a bigger ass than Serena, but the rest of Serena is pretty tight, whereas Petrova is pretty fat all over.

More to the point though, Serena has already proven she can win slams at her current weight. Petrova isn't winning.

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Of you can compare them. Petrova actually has a bigger ass than Serena, but the rest of Serena is pretty tight, whereas Petrova is pretty fat all over.

More to the point though, Serena has already proven she can win slams at her current weight. Petrova isn't winning.
:help: :tape:

·
HEADBANGER
72,476 Posts
There have been a lot of talk about Petrova's fitness lately. I guess You must have missed it. Just look at the thread for the final yesterday.

And like I said yesterday, she needs to hit the threadmill if she is to have a chance at the french.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
same as that german player forgot her name right now...shes taken a break

·
HEADBANGER
72,476 Posts
same as that german player forgot her name right now...shes taken a break
Anna-Lena Groenefeld

Nadia is not in that league yet.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
OK.
Then you haven't been reading.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There have been a lot of talk about Petrova's fitness lately. I guess You must have missed it. Just look at the thread for the final yesterday.

And like I said yesterday, she needs to hit the threadmill if she is to have a chance at the french.
I meant from the ON AIR personalities!!!
It was a virtual ROAR!!

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts