Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
-
52,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago, Nadia talked in a long interview of how much she absolutely loved doubles, maybe even more than singles in some occasions. Her abilities are undoubted and seeing hers playing doubles only (alongside Kirilenko) in Sydney, I'm just wondering if she's starting to focus on doubles? Unless I'm mistaken, she would have made the cut-off in the MD.

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
A few months ago, Nadia talked in a long interview of how much she absolutely loved doubles, maybe even more than singles in some occasions. Her abilities are undoubted and seeing hers playing doubles only (alongside Kirilenko) in Sydney, I'm just wondering if she's starting to focus on doubles? Unless I'm mistaken, she would have made the cut-off in the MD.
Didn't she always tank/ret. in the 1R of singles in Sydney anyway?

·
Registered
17,931 Posts
She was in ALT list,but not in Q list for Sydney
Anw, i'm really curious to see what she will do with Kirilenko... Potential great team

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Nadia will team up with Kirilenko at the OG. Plus, she has never had luck in Australia.
but let's hope for a great showing in Melbourne for Nadia :cheer:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I hope she does focus on doubles and earns a few doubles grand slams. She deserves at least that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know but if you see the ranking on the WTA website, they change Nadia for Nadezda. I wonder if she will also make the change in the tournaments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts