Registered
15,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is,for those who are interested

·
Registered
13,752 Posts
Maybe it's mushrooms talking but i don't get this thread:lol:

btw, reportedly Petra has account on Weibo but i can't confirm it since i don't have access to it:eek:

·
Registered
15,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is not Porsche

Thanks,Paul;I'm a little drunk right now so I thought that Petra was riding a dark,grayish-blue donkey

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
No pun intended, but this a typically perfect yet boring German limousine for company executives. I hope that Petra drives sth more interesting when the sponsor is not looking, such as
Why to be so minimalistic? :rolleyes: :lol:

She might get one after winning more slams and another rising of prize money for winner. :lick:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Too bad. I was hoping she would stay true to Skoda.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Too bad. I was hoping she would stay true to Skoda.
She wanted to and her Škoda Superb was a very good car, but Škoda already had big sponsorship deals with Tour de France and Ice-Hockey World Championship. Moreover, most top executives are German so Petra's manager could not play the 'national sentimentality' card.:lol:

·
Registered
15,169 Posts
No pun intended, but this a typically perfect yet boring German limousine for company executives. I hope that Petra drives sth more interesting when the sponsor is not looking, such as

Calling BMW boring? You sissy you. In fact even women find BMW the least boring of cars (they either passionately love it or passionately hate it). The only truly boring German car is Opel and that's actually American.

Oh and BTW your beloved Nissan is the boring one among the Japanese marques. I'll take any Honda machine (even a motorbike) over any Nissan any day!

As punishment for your scandalous anti Beamer/pro Nissan act, I'll post Misa Krajicek's deceleration of loyalty to her new master and her land - and that's not your dear land where her blood sprang from

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Calling BMW boring? You sissy you. In fact even women find BMW the least boring of cars (they either passionately love it or passionately hate it). The only truly boring German car is Opel and that's actually American.

Oh and BTW your beloved Nissan is the boring one among the Japanese marques. I'll take any Honda machine (even a motorbike) over any Nissan any day!

As punishment for your scandalous anti Beamer/pro Nissan act, I'll post Misa Krajicek's deceleration of loyalty to her new master and her land - and that's not your dear land where her blood sprang from

I was referring to that particular limousine, as I'd expect Petra to choose sth lighter and sportier instead of this giant designed for fat Bavarians German managers.

And you can keep Michaella, maybe she'll win a big title for Holland like her Czech-speaking brother who owned Sampras :bigwave:

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I was referring to that particular limousine, as I'd expect Petra to choose sth lighter and sportier instead of this giant designed for fat Bavarians German managers.

And you can keep Michaella, maybe she'll win a big title for Holland like her Czech-speaking brother who owned Sampras :bigwave:
Didn't Sampras finally won the last time they met?

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Didn't Sampras finally won the last time they met?
I'm lazy to do a search, but I remember that Krajicek had a 6-4 H2H vs. Sampras and his 1996 victory over Pete on the road to Wimbledon title was Sampras' only singles defeat at Wimbledon between 1993 and 2001!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
@Petra_Kvitova "Thanks for all the great questions for my website! So many to choose, but it's fun :) The site should be ready during grass season :)"

If I had to wade through all those facebook comments I wouldn't be so bloody chipper :(

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
@Petra_Kvitova "Thanks for all the great questions for my website! So many to choose, but it's fun :) The site should be ready during grass season :)"

If I had to wade through all those facebook comments I wouldn't be so bloody chipper :(
She has a time to the grass season, so it's not that bad. ;) And who says that she's gonna read all of them? :lol:

1 - 20 of 622 Posts