Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
35,774 Posts
I've come to like the idea of her playing Hopman Cup. At least she'll get a few matches under her belt and with the team aspect, win or lose, it won't be totally on her. Relatively low pressure by her standards, maybe a good way to get this going.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I didnt watch.I'd like to believe this is a sign of good things to come but Kiki is perhaps Petko's only pigeon on tour so who knows..

A shame Zverev lost,now reaching the final almost impossible.

·
Registered
35,774 Posts
A win on Australian soil is always a pleasant surprise. :D Too bad she doesn't have a decent partner.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Watched her single play, Kiki not in form and Petko played not bad, improved movement and consistency. But who knows how long her form can last:rolleyes: Sorry I cannot be more optimistic. Anyway it's good to see her start the season with a win:)

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watched her single play, Kiki not in form and Petko played not bad, improved movement and consistency. But who knows how long her form can last:rolleyes: Sorry I cannot be more optimistic. Anyway it's good to see her start the season with a win:)
Same for me.
I havent seen the Match, but i will not overrate this win.
Just happy she won:)

·
Registered
29,934 Posts
Stats according to their website: Petko 10/15, Kiki 15/34. So it seems that Kiki was indeed quite horrible but from that very short highlight video she looked good. :D But I think that match against Belinda will be more telling.

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Nice easy win over Mladenovic ! :drool:

But still Germany lost :sad:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
well she lost..but at least it seems she has the time of her life in Perth

Now we know she's still the same as most of the time in the last year.
i think we have to get used to the fact she's not the same player anymore.She said she wants to continue until Tokyo but if she falls out of top 100(very possible) i dont know if she'll find the courage to go on..Sorry for being pessimistic but the tour is so competitive nowdays and she's in constant decline.

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts