Registered
1,900 Posts
Bring back Sharapova? Are you for real?:mad:

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
133 Posts
Also Wozniacki when she gives a birth.

Also invited: Safina, Petrova, Vinci, Schiavone, Pennetta, Safarova, Li, Dementieva.

Wta tour needs to survive this mess.

SIGN.

Your name will be updated in post #1
You should listen to my podcast “Fantastic Tennis” free on Apple Podcasts and Spotify! I love that generation of players. I have really fun interviews posted with: Cibulkova, Safarova, Petrova and Safina on the way…..let me know what you think.

·
Registered
116,007 Posts
Wozniacki owned Pavs. She would bury these mugs who are scared shitless. But Hantuchova is so slow, she wouldnt win now or any time. Only if she drew Bartoli in 2013. She could beat that group

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Sharapova would lose to Serena for the 43231th time.
Ivanovic would self destruct against basically anyone.
Jankovic would totally lose to Zidansek, and complain about how well Zidansek is hitting her FHs.
Radwanska would be bashed away by some young teen (Swiatek probably) but this time she would be the one asking her opponent to go back to Poland.
Hantuchova would give a walkover after struggling to beat Tan in the 1st round, and resume the rest of the tournament to courtside commentary.
We need Bartoli and Lisicki rematch hahaha.

·
Registered
116,007 Posts
I want more Zidansek/Pavs matches! This is the new and improved WTA

Reactions: Tsugumo Hanshiro

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Also Wozniacki when she gives a birth.

Also invited: Safina, Petrova, Vinci, Schiavone, Pennetta, Safarova, Li, Dementieva.

Wta tour needs to survive this mess.

SIGN.

Your name will be updated in post #1
assuming this clown thread is meant to be funny. Cheers dude.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Who?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jesus, there are a lot of pissed people today.

People need to get over the fact that this era is what it is, very unpredictable, if you want the same every slam, go watch Nadal/Djokovic.
It's coming to the ATP near you soon, they are only a few years away from what the WTA is now.
It won't. After Djokovic and Nadal, the players behind are actually quite consistent. Obviously they will never be as consistent as big 3/4 but they'll never be as bad as current WTA

·
Registered
Dani, Masha, Su-Wei, Elena D, Simona, Naomi, Alex Eala
19 Posts
I think those girls on the group are household names. Yes they are not consistent but they are more exciting to watch. I seems that there are a lot of random girls today

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think those girls on the group are household names. Yes they are not consistent but they are more exciting to watch. I seems that there are a lot of random girls today View attachment 192013 View attachment 192014
To be honest I think we can all do without Chakvetadze, but yes, in general, that era was much stronger or at least more consistent than what we see now.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts