Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eurosport have not stood by their published schedule of showing WTA tennis. Last night they showed snooker instead! At least here in the UK. And despite Martina's return, nearly zero coverage.

They used to have a link to email in from their website but i can't see it anymore!

Would anyone else join in a petition to them to let them know that there ARE tennis fans out there who may even outnumber their snooker fans?!

I'd be happy to draft the message!

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Pfffft, be happy with what you get, some people in the USA barely get to see only the slams.

Considering how popular tennis is, eurosport actually gives TOO MUCH coverage.

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
¤ÐÅХؤ said:
Pfffft, be happy with what you get, some people in the USA barely get to see only the slams.

But I don't live in the USofA. I was talking about Eurosport - Europe!

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
AsGoodAsNew said:
But I don't live in the USofA. I was talking about Eurosport - Europe!
:retard:

I know that very well, I'm just saying, I think eurosport shows ALOT of tennis compared to all the other sports stations.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Eurosport are very unreliable and it can be very annoying :(

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I don't get how sports like snooker and er, SKI JUMPING can be more popular than tennis. Sadly, I can see why Italian Serie F football is more popular because of all the losers who sit and watch a ball being kicked around regardless of how shit the teams are.

The coverage is OK, I guess. But they could at least schedule properly and stop fucking everyone about.

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Kathy Webster said:
I don't get how sports like snooker and er, SKI JUMPING can be more popular than tennis. Sadly, I can see why Italian Serie F football is more popular because of all the losers who sit and watch a ball being kicked around regardless of how shit the teams are.

The coverage is OK, I guess. But they could at least schedule properly and stop fucking everyone about.
Ski-jumping is awesome. And it's only in winter. Don't even touch it :p
But yeah I agree that snooker is uberboring :lol:

·
21,902 Posts
Dexter_1986 said:
Ski-jumping is awesome. And it's only in winter. Don't even touch it :p
But yeah I agree that snooker is uberboring :lol:
Oh please. Ski jumping has to be the most pointless winter sport ever invented, along with biathlon. I mean, its the same thing every time, just, oh look, he jumped 3 cm more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I sent mail to es why they r not showing momo-hingis tommorow :sad:

i know it won't change anything but at least i was trying :tape:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Its on - its just very difficult to find out when because they keep on changing schedules. Martina and Ai got complete coverage today, Nastya did yesterday.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Kathy Webster said:
Oh please. Ski jumping has to be the most pointless winter sport ever invented, along with biathlon.
Biathlon is not pointless. And I'd take it over Schruff vs Sugiyama any day.

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Kathy Webster said:
Oh please. Ski jumping has to be the most pointless winter sport ever invented, along with biathlon. I mean, its the same thing every time, just, oh look, he jumped 3 cm more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Aren't these sports pointless cuz Brits have no success in them? :wavey:

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Dexter_1986 said:
imo they are just boring :wavey:
especially ski jumping :zzz:

·
Registered
131 Posts
So it seems only Eurosport France (Again!) will get the Hingis-Mauresmo semi....
It sucks for us International viewers..........

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
¤ÐÅХؤ said:

Pretty much, yes. I wrote in another thread that snooker and winter sports aren't very popular around here, but that should Eurosport provide what the masses in Portugal want, it would show nothing but repeats of football friendlies, other assorted low tier football matches and wrestling.

·
21,902 Posts
Dexter_1986 said:
Ummmm, no. I find many sports Britain are successful in to be boring and/or pointless.

:scratch:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts