Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Does he like any player??? I"m pretty sure that he is one of the columnists that dislikes Serena & Venus... but if he's trashing JHH & Kim too.. who does he praise?

His writing & opinions are crap IMO. It's like he tries to be funny. Was he a top level athlete of any kind?? Probably not... I only read his stuff when someone posts hit on here to remind us of how bad his stuff usually is. I doubt Kim is shedding tears over his criticism :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Corswandt said:
The rest of the article is rambling, repetitive, too long and poorly written. Plus, the subject is meaningless. When you finish it, you just go "So what?".
Although I like to read some of his articles, even if I don't agree with them, I felt the same about this one.

I most hated the piece he did about Rafael Nadal skipping the Australian Open because he was doping. :rolleyes: That must have been one of the most stupid articles I've read.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
cartmancop said:
Does he like any player???
He likes Dementieva. So there is still some good in him...though he is more machine than a man now...

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
fuck him, who cares, like we're going to take him of all people literally.

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
why the hell would tennis.com hire a retard for this? i bet i can write far better and superior articles. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
i don't disagree that the whole thing is most likely a publicity stunt (the champagne company and tournament serve to benefit a lot), kim is nice and is gonna help her friend verbeeck, i just don't know what the problem is...

p.s. talk about being a sensationalist! how can he be mad at kim and co. for making a big production when all of his articles are just fluff and invented scandal with no real solid sources, really glad he no longer controls tennis mag...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts