Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did not see the first set unfortunately.. Funny how Rennae picked on Kveta a lot while she was commentating:rolleyes:
The match tie-break was very tight. First, Sreschke were up *7-5 and then Kveta missed another return at 7-6*. Due to solid play, Huber/Raymond had MP at *9-8 but Kveta fired back a return off Raymonds first serve who then netted the volley. From then on, Huber/Raymond never had a MP again (correct me if I'm wrong) and Kveta/Kata won some tight points. They were adorable after the win, very happy:)

Good recovery from Auckland:hug:
Let's hope they can win the AO!

·
63,663 Posts
I was there and I was surprised at how slim Lisa Raymond is :eek: She's fit! :hearts:

·
Registered
640 Posts
So happy for Kata & Kveta! :D It's been a great start for the year for them. This is Kata's 30th and Kveta's 23rd doubles titles, their 9th together. :worship::worship:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Kveta :cheer:Hope you win another grandslam.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Photos ?

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, good defeats evil. :cheer: :inlove:

Why did Rennae pick on Kveta?
She commented on like every error Kveta made saying how great she plays on one point and how bad she misses the next point. I mean its true but she repeated it over and over again. I felt some bitterness, remember they used to be partners.

·
She's back. Why you mad?
2,895 Posts
She commented on like every error Kveta made saying how great she plays on one point and how bad she misses the next point. I mean its true but she repeated it over and over again. I felt some bitterness, remember they used to be partners.
I remember an interview she gave after they split, and I did feel something, but it seemed as though she felt more remorseful that it didn't work out. I think they just had diffrent goals and wanted something different out of the partnership which may have led to the breakup, but I'm just speculating.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember an interview she gave after they split, and I did feel something, but it seemed as though she felt more remorseful that it didn't work out. I think they just had diffrent goals and wanted something different out of the partnership which may have led to the breakup, but I'm just speculating.
I think Kveta just couldn't deal with Rennae gettin frustrated every time Kveta missed a sitter. I mean, who could? Kveta is always so positive and comforting on the court no matter how her partner plays. I remember she said something to Kata in the Match Tiebreak when Kata hit a risky second serve out wide at 10-10 or so and Kata laughed really hard:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts