Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The best way to get rocky_ballboa (and others like him) to go away is to ignore him. Trolls like nothing more than attention, to get replies to their posts. The only way to make them stop is by not replying to their posts. Don't give them the attention they seek.

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
:tape: ;)

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Rocky_Ballboa said:
is this a tennis related thread?
report it to a moderator if you're that concerned.

couldn't agree more flemeke. i actually said the same thing in another thread. these sad excuses for human beings actually think they're blowing people's minds with their outlandish comments, when in reality all they're doing is conforming to the mould of the large group of arseholes that already post on this boars. it's very sad.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
let people speak their mind, if u dont like their opinion, just shut up and dont try to start a comments-war in this board. it's only make this board slower and we looked stupid :rolleyes: let them grow in their way they like :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
ns_Henin said:
let people speak their mind, if u dont like their opinion, just shut up and dont try to start a comments-war in this board. it's only make this board slower and we looked stupid :rolleyes: let them grow in their way they like :)
There is a distinction between freedom of speech and coarseness. There is a way to disagree and express opinions without being insulting towards other posters/players.
This is not a matter of growing up. It's a matter of respect. And respect should not be age-related :angel:

Reactions: Rollo

·
Banned
1,632 Posts
Beggin' Beguine said:
The best way to get rocky_ballboa (and others like him) to go away is to ignore him. Trolls like nothing more than attention, to get replies to their posts. The only way to make them stop is by not replying to their posts. Don't give them the attention they seek.
Go head chile I know u tryin to help. :worship: The problem is that some folk up in this piece get off on fightin with these trolls. In other words some folk like havin the trolls here. :rolleyes: :mad:

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
^ some people on this board like being right and use the trolls to prove how right they are. :tape:

I don't care; I just want to hang out with Miss Thang. :hearts:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.