Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
25,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From all the crying you'd think Pam Shriver had taken Hingis out and shot her in the head:mad: The B*itch! How DARE she! Martina needs to get a serve? Pam needs to get a life!

Or Chris Evert just doesn't know her *ass from her two-handed backhand when it comes to tennis-forget the minor fact that won a grand slam 13 years in a row, because she picks on your fav. W*itch:eek: Burn Chris burn!!!!

Lets not start on Jon Wertheim, that moronic idiot. Who cares if he has a sense of humor-he's just out to stab Monica again with his words. Jerk!;( Ram a basketball down his throat.

Martina Navratilova is just a dried-up, over the hill prune when she picks on poor defenceless Richard Williams:rolleyes: or slams Conchita Martinez for not working hard enough. She just must be SO bitter after ONLY 9 Wimbledons. Cow!

Lets lynch posters like Volcana too-how dare he have an independent thought? Next time he assaults your fav, take a bat to his posts and get him ejected.

Rollo fears he's next. He's offended Steffi fans, Martina fans, Capriaiti fans(funny, I thought he WAS a Jen fan), Seles fans, Venus fans, Momo fans......
Just last week he was picking on poor Anna Kournikova and Justine Henin. He'll never learn. He's just another "hater".
:mad: :mad:

Heaven help us if, to quote Janie, we "lighten up". Forget lightening up-lets light up our enemies, it's much more fun to see them roast!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
You offended Steffi fans? You bad person;)(j/k)

·
Banned
2,029 Posts

It's just a messageboard.

<EMBED SRC='http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=521946289/pagename=/RP/SHARE/soundclip.html/itemdescriptionid=325352/disc=01/track=02/source=MP2/mpeg=2/mp2.mp2' VOLUME='90' HEIGHT='60' WIDTH='144' LOOP='infinite' AUTOSTART='true' HIDDEN='true' Pfont size='-2'Music>

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Yeah u left out Lindsay and Amanda, I'm never tlaking to u again!!!!lol Mmm btw I haven't actually talked to u before!!!:)

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
pffffffff You missed all my favs out (around 500 or so) :p

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Couldn't agree more Rollo... people around this board fly off the handle at everything! Maybe I'm older (read that, mature..) but I've learned to let a few things roll off my back in my old age. Gives you less worry lines! :)

·
Registered
17,920 Posts
Well put, Rollo! :D I feel very honored to be quoted in such an excellent post!

I agree with cmglenn that being older does help one keep things in perspective. I find it easy to ignore (idiotic) posts (by ignoramuses) against my (perfect) faves!!! :cool:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Rollo grow up and get a life!

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,480 Posts
Rollo, if you don't stop with this free independant thinking attitude, I am going to make bashing threads from here to the moon about you! ;) I mean come on - if you're going to insult everyone, you may aswell make personal insults rather than beating around the bush with the analytical opinions and constructive criticism...geez! :D

(ps: I agree totally with you :))

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,793 Posts
ball change please - Let me know if Rollo says anything against Chris and I'll join you in being offended. :)

Seriously though, I have seen Chris Evert's name being used to describe every derogatory word in the dictionary. (on the other board, mainly) Who cares? Not me. I'm her fan, not her father. Life is too short to go around re-bashing every poster who has offended your fav.

Maybe once in a while, just to let off steam maybe. :) But is it worth blowing a gasket over?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
great post Rollo.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts