Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Smiling Assassin, Administrator
4,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, carot and I are wondering what kind of PC games do you guys have? he wants to get Age of Mythology and me Tropico... I have Rollercoaster Tycoon buty i'm tired of playing it... so yeah. :cool:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i'm hesitating between age of wonders 2, turnbased goes well with my old age, or age of mythology... dilemma's dilemma's...

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
I'm still enjoying Dark Age of Camelot, but its a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), so you have to like that kind of game... I play a few more games, but I'm more into game console. I own a Nintendo GameCube and I'm planning on getting a Playstation 2.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
MMORPGs are too expensive for moi :eek: and in europe providers often have an upload limit that won't allow this kind of games anyway (i have a 2 gig upload limit a month...). Plus it's only recently that some of those games are available in european versions and often we have to play on US servers, so not really interesting for europeans. (luckily as i'd love them :angel: but couldn't afford the monthly fees anyway ;))

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
i'm currently playing starcraft 2 :eek: yeah i know it's old but hey it's sooo good :worship: and actually i have warcraft 3 but i don't wanna play it
and i'm trying to play mafia but i'm still waiting for a decent patch..:sad:

and virtual pool 3 :worship:

·
Registered
9,173 Posts
I have Tropico, and it's a pretty good one. I liked it :)

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I also have Tropico and I think it's awful.
I'm playing Medieval: Total War and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and Age Of Empires 2: Age Of Kings The Conquerors Expansion at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts