Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
.My last PAW: Davenport.(1).(over A. Frazier.(3)

or
V. Zvonareva.(2) over L. Davenport

or
M. Bartoli.(over A. Frazier.(3
or

V. Zvonareva.(2)over M. Bartoli

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
rrfnpump said:
firefly_ac : You are completely right (hate to say it 'cause Im loosing my 2nd place ;))
You said Peng over who-ever and the who-ever was Jidkova who she defeated. Sascha said in the pick summary you pawed peng over frazier which is wrong.....
So you should have 72 points instead of 60 ;)
Good Sportmanship.. Thank you:D

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
GER/CAN Sascha said:
The problem with firely_ac was that this pick was in between his 1st rd. and 2rd. picks and I was a bite late with the LT so I didnt know if it was realted to Rd. 2 or 3. Anyways, my mistake.
it's alright :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
aussie_stars said:
PAW11 Chladkova over Granville
PAW12 Pennetta over GRande
hi,these 2 picks havent been added to my score. i couldnt see a post saying they were late but if i've made a mistake i'm sorry. could you please check it? thank you. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
PAW13 Davenport over Zvonareva or Frazier

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
PAW13: Davenport over Zvonareva

·
Registered
39,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Since it was just one match played yesterday I will update the LT after the final!

·
Registered
39,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Final League Table posted!

Final pick Summary posted as well1 :wavey:

Congrats to the winner, our 2004 debut tourney PAW Champion of Cincinnatti iiiiiis: Reichen from CZE (WC)!

Congrats also to firefly_ac and rrfnpump who finsiehd 2nd and 3rd. sandg has to work out if they are both second cuz they have same points, but differnet W-L Record.

·
Premium Member
20,853 Posts
Congratz Reichen :bounce:

Hey Sascha - thanks a lot for doing this tourney, it was fun :yeah:

But I have a W-L record of 9-4 and not of 8-5 and so firefly and I are both second! :wavey: :bounce:. Congratz firefly ;)

101 - 120 of 120 Posts