·
Registered
21,756 Posts
If we play, I will handle Brisbane.

·
Registered
21,756 Posts
It would be sad if PAW is no longer part of a game on this board 😭
The game will live, but the issue is going to be updating the front page. Although we can edit, the formulas are screwed up thanks to this shitty site update, which is why I am using charts.

We need to run every tournament, but it may be difficult.

·
Registered
21,756 Posts
I will manage Adelaide and leave Hobart open. If no one takes it, I will run that, as well.

·
Registered
17,049 Posts
Thanks @Power Shot for your efforts. It really is greatly appreciated.

I will be willing and able to run tournaments in the coming weeks, but will try to figure out a more effective way to post things without the option to edit :smash:

·
Registered
21,756 Posts
Thank you @twight6. If you can figure something out without editing it, that would be great. The only thing I can think of is to keep posting the stats in what I call "floating posts" (which is essentially just posting them after every day/round).

The main issue is the new way the site codes. That's why there's been little to no Pick Summary stats (I will provide an example in the coming days).

The biggest issue is that "you can only edit 10 posts over 7 days", which is nonsense because even after 7 days, I still get that message. If that wasn't there, this would make things a lot easier.

I always make sure to edit the scoring points on the front page as that is the most important part of the game as far as front page editing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts