Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #1010 - Washington D.C.
Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!
Playing PAW is simple.
Over the course of the tournament choose any 13 matches in the main draw and post who you think will win them.
Not all picks may be on the same tournament round.
Remember to commit to this event - post commitments here.
After this time, there will be an unlimited amount of Wildcard entries available for late entries.
Some basic guidelines:
- Never edit or delete your posts. If you want to change or cancel a pick, use a new post to state your new pick.
- Please try to check if a match has started before picking it. If a pick is late it is invalid and you may replace it.
- If a player withdraws before the match, the pick does not count and may be replaced.
- If a player retires during the match, the pick counts as if the match had been completed.
- Try to number your picks. It makes my job a lot easier. (e.g. PAW1, PAW2 etc)
- Posts should be in a format in which it is clear who you think will be the winner.
For example: Player A OVER Player B or Player A DEF Player B and not Player A vs Player B or Player B loses to Player A.
- Finally, please use the players’ real names and not their nicknames.
- You can find the official PAW Rules and FAQ here
Good Luck! :worship: