Tennis Forum banner
201 - 220 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

Seems she's on a double cover version with the recent Spanish Eurovision entrant - not quite sure how that works.

Forehead Nose Hair Skin Lip

Reactions: ZenEric and iGOAT

·
Registered
Team Vika
48,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
It's like when those four Czech players were all supposedly on the cover of separate Vogue Czechia issues. I'm not sure how it works either but it seems they're devaluing covers a little bit :lol2: Still congrats to her and hopefully that brings some eyeballs for Wimbledon (and she gives them something to cheer for).

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,847 Posts
Huh? I thought different covers for magazines is like old trend? This was new like 10 years ago but not in 2022? :hehehe:

• Wow
Reactions: Paullow Badosa

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Looking like another under the radar Wimbledon. I sometimes check to see how her IG follower count changes during matches, which is often significant, but barely at all here :lol2:.

Seems she's been just shy of 600k for weeks, and still a little while off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: iGOAT and Luicine

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,847 Posts
Well, she's only ca. 500 away from the 600k number :hehehe:

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Well, she's only ca. 500 away from the 600k number :hehehe:
Yep, slowly, slowly :lol2:. Tomorrow should be a good opportunity to boost it further, especially with UK followers as that probably will be an uptapped market for her.

Reactions: iGOAT

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,847 Posts
601k followers after only few games of the Kvitova match :oh:

Theory of getting follower spikes after a big profile matches holds up with Anisimova too. She was stuck on 207k for like three weeks and then 30 minutes after the Gauff match it's up to 210k :hehehe:

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,847 Posts
609k followers 30 mins after the match ended. The spike is on! :rofl:

·
Registered
Team Vika
48,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Juan's story is great today too, I especially like the one of them eating omelettes for dinner.

I also find it so funny how he's basically turned into a WTA version of a WAG :lol2: I would not have expected that when I first saw his profile last summer and it looks like he is still able to keep his career going on the road, but it's nice he's so supportive of her.

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,847 Posts
A second IG post after this match! I guess she must really enjoy it then. Also I see Marta Kostyuk liked it so guess all must be cool between them again :hehehe: Kostyuk tore her ankle ligaments in doubles so she will be out for some weeks now.

·
Registered
Team Vika
48,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
A second IG post after this match! I guess she must really enjoy it then. Also I see Marta Kostyuk liked it so guess all must be cool between them again :hehehe: Kostyuk tore her ankle ligaments in doubles so she will be out for some weeks now.
Sad for Marta, but I'm glad if things are patched up between them then and nice job for spotting it. Also proud of Paula for handling that little spat well ;)

Reactions: evypatton9
201 - 220 of 262 Posts