Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a way i find it hilarious becuase Jelena cant even win 2 matches in a row, but still has lip to talk about something. ex I think Venus has gone down, which is the truth but how much room do you have for talking and she seems to be bitchslapping you and so does is everybody else.
1st off i dunno why she didn't play Birmingham on grass which is her best surface. The had a weak field, but i dont think any field is weak for her right now. And it isn't good grass court preparation????. I think its HERSELF not using her brain and her stupid coach Heinz and Enrique Bernaldi. Atleast when Damir had her in check lol, she had good tournament results.
Shes a quality point tree, when you shake her you gets something lol. Good Luck

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
Heinz is a great coach. At least he was w/Steffi, don't blame the coach, oftentimes it's the pupil.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
DA FOREHAND said:
Heinz is a great coach. At least he was w/Steffi, don't blame the coach, oftentimes it's the pupil.
Exactly, how can Heinz be a bad coach if he was the world's best singles player's first choice? :rolleyes:
It's that damn lazy-ass Dokic I tell ya!

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
I thought Heinz is no longer Jelena´s coach? :confused:

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
Glenn said:
Exactly, how can Heinz be a bad coach if he was the world's best singles player's first choice? :rolleyes:
It's that damn lazy-ass Dokic I tell ya!
Okay now she is a lazy-ass? :confused:
How would you know?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts