Discussion Starter #1
THE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

yAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Hooray for the Underdogs!

14 point underdogs indeed!

Everyone kept writing them off. But here they are: Superbowl Champions!

Too bad the T-shirts don't look so cool. (The Baltimore ones last year looked good.)

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Who is he?

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
He's just one man on a brave, wonderful team :)

And before the rest of you LECHES jump all over him, I called Tom Brady WEEKS ago and none of you will take him from me. You can have all the rest without a fight from me but this one is MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!!

Yeah. Uh... :)

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I have to say, though, I was distressed at the Pats' inability to take down Warner and the Rams' ease at breaking tackles...though the lead was 14-3 at the half, they were lucky, and when those pontificating, preaching bastards tied it up I was forecasting doom.

But Tom Brady and the Pats showed such BALLS by just driving down that field in the last 90, and when Vinatieri put it through...I was ecstatic, because it was so well-earned. Just stellar, intelligent play from humble men who got there through hard work.

Kudos to Belichick, too, one of the finest minds in the game. Parcells won two Super Bowls, and is a genius, but never without Belichick. And now Bill B wins one on his own. Great stuff. :D

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I feel for the poor football fans that come in here and see "mighty vanquishing penis" in bold....No thread is safe, I suppose. :p

But I LOVE FOOTBALL! And this was the finest Super Bowl I've ever seen! :D

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
LMAO....

Yes, that was the right move. Most football fans are notoriously demure and not at all vulgar. ;)

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
The Patriots had this "Team Of Destiny" vibe even going into the playoffs. When the Rams cut it to 7, I had a feeling they would march back down again and that the game would turn on Vinateri's foot in the last seconds. Sure enough. Vinateri is GOLD.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I think V would have made a 60-yarder had it come down to that.

The GW was as pure as the cold driven snow. Brought a tear to my eye. :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
That was an awesome game....I was rooting for the Pats but when the Rams tied it up there I was gettin a bit nervous!!! Way to pull off the upset though! :D

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Unbelievable, that FG. Not that hard to hit a 47 yarder in a warm dome, but it went through literally PARALLEL to the base of the goalpost. If the uprights had been 1/5 as wide, he would have looked dead center between them.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts