Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no article, sorry, just read it as a little caption for a photo in the same magazine that had that dumbestest Roddick blurb ever! There is info all over the net about this film, called Wimbledon. You can go to http://www.imdb.com to see the cast. And there are pictures of Kirsten in a lot of magazines in different tennis gear. So it's true. It's gonna be a romantic comedy and she plays some tennis star. That's all I really know about it.

I don't like the chick, but I bow to her for constantly pretending to be tennis players. [Flashback to SNL as Kournikova; "I didn't show de boobies!"]

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Any ideas on who would play Kirsten's "tennis double"? I think they should sign up Harkleroad, although there are probably a fair few lower-profile players who look more alike to Dunst. Maybe they will use Serena and transpose Dunst's skin onto her body in post-production.

One thing is for sure - that movie is definitely going to be a comedy if they use Kirsten Dunst's tennis skills in front of the camera (no offence to her or her fans!) She might be able to play, but I very much doubt she can play like a pro.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
"I don't show the boobings tips...dats were i draw tha line!"

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Nwando, Kirsten Dunst will make a fine tennis player! As an actress! ;)

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
controlfreak said:
Any ideas on who would play Kirsten's "tennis double"? I think they should sign up Harkleroad, although there are probably a fair few lower-profile players who look more alike to Dunst. Maybe they will use Serena and transpose Dunst's skin onto her body in post-production.

One thing is for sure - that movie is definitely going to be a comedy if they use Kirsten Dunst's tennis skills in front of the camera (no offence to her or her fans!) She might be able to play, but I very much doubt she can play like a pro.
I hope it wouldn't be Harkleroad. Kirsten is so puny compared to Harkleroad. And blonder. I think even Henin would be a better double! But still, they would both be bad doubles. LOL! There must plenty of girls.

Of all the girls I can think of right now, I would use Maria Kirilenko and dye her hair blonder of course.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
An even better choice than Maria Kirilenko to play Kirsten Dunst's tennis body double would be Anna Bastrikova.

And Justine Henin has said the cinema is not for her. So you can count her out. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts