Tennis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
16,775 Posts
Jennifer has had 2 night matches already, as has Kim, and Justine as the #2 seed, has to get a shot at it too.

However, unlike jason, I do not find her matches to be "lame", and I look forward to her first appearance on tv since the first round. :)

· Registered
16,775 Posts
Well none of the women's night matches so far have been of a high quality, either, if that is your standard; they have mostly been total routs. Nor do I expect ED, with her creampuff 2nd serve, to serve up a competitive match with Jennifer. And people are certainly curious about Marat's sister.

· Registered
16,775 Posts
Well I doubt we will get to see this match anyway. The East Coast is having a rainy day. The big advantage to being scheduled for the night match on such a day is, at least you aren't waiting around the whole day, and into the evening, waiting to get oncourt. You can relax the whole day before your turn to wait starts. :)

As for those who expect a competitive ED vs JC match: have you seen any of ED's matches yet this week? She is playing error-filled tennis and her 2nd serve has become the laughingstock of the tv commentators. In contrast, JC is playing lights-out tennis with a newly improved serve. I hope I'm wrong, but I think you're barking up the wrong tree if you expect excitement in this match.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.